47. Wecome to venice

Peters POV

"Byee have a good time" May smiled hugging both of us.

(Y/n) went over to her dad to say goodbye to him and Morgan. We where about to get on the plane and go to Italy!

May wouldn't let go of me and I was struggling to breath.

"May" I try wiggle out of her grip but suddenly (y/n) is pulled into the hug.

"I'm going to miss you both while your gone" if we don't leave soon she's gonna start crying, I can tell.

"30 minutes till the plane leaves" mr Harrington shouts and May let's go of us.

"Have fun and don't get into trouble" she says and Morgan and mr stark come over to stand with us.

"Bye bye (y/n)" Morgan says and wraps her arms around (y/n) waist.

"Bye Morgan, see you soon" (y/n) hugs her back.

"Bye peter" Morgan turns to me and I open my arms for a hug but she doesn't give me one.

"Do I not get a hug" I pretend to be offended and she hugs me.

"See you soon Morgan" I smile.

"Okay bye you two" mr stark says and May hugs me once more before (y/n) and I head over to the rest of the group.

It doesn't take us long to get on the plane and seated. (Y/n) was sat next to Betty.

"Come on dude, just go sit next to Betty so (y/n) can sit here" I turn to Ned who already has his laptop out ready to play video games.

"She'll be fine, besides you and I can play games" he says.

"Dude I just wanna sit with my girlfriend" he turns to look at me and closes his laptop.

"Fine"

"Thanks dude" is smile.

Ned gets up and goes to talk to (y/n) and Betty.

"Hey Betty, can you and peter swap, there's a lady in front of us with really strong perfume and it's sending peters allergies crazy"

"He's allergic to perfume?" Betty can see through the lies.

"Peters allergic to perfume?" Mr Harrington stands up and joins Ned. "This is not good" he shakes his head. "Peter you at the back with me, Ned you go next to Betty and (y/n) you sit next to Brad" he moves us all around.

I huff in annoyance and move to the back of the plane to sit next to me Harrington, my eyes kept glancing to (y/n) who was sat laughing with Brad.

Before mr Harrington could start talking about his sad love life I put my headphones in and listened to music, while reading a book.

"Hi" (y/n) says appearing in the isle and I take my headphones out.

"Hey" I smile.

Mr Harrington had fallen asleep with his head on my shoulder but I didn't want to wake him up so I just let him stay there, most of the plane was asleep.

"I wish we had gotten to sit together" she says and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah I tried to get Ned to swap but it clearly didn't work" I say and she laughs.

"I witnessed it" she continues to laugh.

"We should be landing soon" I tell her.

"Thank god, I don't think I can last much longer on this plane"