56. Welcome home

"Don't give me a ticket I'll be one second!" I hear may shout as she runs towards us.

"Hi may" peter smiles as he gets pulled I to a hug by her, I let go of his hand so he can hug her back.

"Thank god your both okay" she lets go of peter and pulls me into a hug. "Where are your bags? Oh yeah they got blown up"

"Where's my dad?" I ask.

"He's coming later, he had to deal with something" she tells me and I nod before sitting in the back of the car next to Peter.

May drives off. "So how was the trip?" She asks.

"Eventful" peter says and we both laugh.

"I heard, news was crazy"

We tell Mary about the trip all the way back to the apartment.

By the time we got back it was dark, about 10pm.

"I'm so tired" Peter says leaning on the elevator wall as we went up to our floor.

I missed New York, the traffic and the people walking down streets. Everyone has there own story in New York.

The elevator pings and we get off and follow may to the front door and she opens it and we walk into the dark apartment.

"I'm going to bed" Peter walks over to our room in the dark and I switch the light switch on. "AHHH" I hear him scream as my dad, Morgan, pepper and happy where stood by the sofa holding cake.

"Surprise!" They shout and Morgan bursts into a laughing fit.

Peter looks like he had a mini heart attack.

(Y/n)!!" Morgan rushes over to me and I catch her in my arms.

"Hi Morgan, I missed you" I smile as my dad walks over to us.

"Miss me?" He asks and I nod as he hugs me.

"Did you bring me back a present" she stands back on the ground.

"Yes but it got blown up" I tell her.

"Ah that's sad" she says. "Can we have cake now?"

"Not yet, we still have one more surprise but we have to go across the hall" dad says and I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Morgan take (y/n) to the surprise" dad says and Morgan takes my hand and leads me across the hallway.

"Here's a key" dad puts a key in my hand and I unlock the door that Morgan took me to.

When it unlocks I switch the light on and find a small table in the hallway with a letter addressed to me. I look over at my dad who was stood next to Peter and may.

"Read it" he tells me and I do.

"Welcome home!" It read.

"What is that supposed to mean" I look over at him.

"Well I missed being in the city, and I know you want to be in the city for school and obviously someone" he nods his head towards peter. "Morgan wanted us all to live together and I wanted us to live together so we decided to buy the apartment next to your boyfriends, and I know it will be hard not sleeping with him every night but your 16 so you shouldn't be sleeping with anyone or doing any of that even though you probably have done that sort of stuff before but I don't want to think of that, so now you get your own room and still live close to him" dad says and peter and mine cheeks both go red.

"Thanks dad this is amazing" I smile and hug him.

"I bought the downstairs apartment and the upstairs one" he tells me and I see the stairs that go up and down.