13. Ice cream

Peter had changed into his Spider-Man costume and his arm was hooked around my waist as he swung us above the city.

"Are you okey?" He asks as I grip my hands around his neck harder nuzzling my head into his neck.

"Please don't drop me" I squeeze my eyes close.

"I won't" he laughs gently squeezing on my waist.

"Parker if you drop me I will never forgive you, I'm serious"

"We are almost there" he says and soon we drop on a roof of a tall building which looked out over the entire of New York. "See your safe" he pulls his mask of and his hair is a mess.

"What is this place?" I ask looking out to see the buildings and the tiny cars down in the roads stuck in the New York traffic.

"I come here when I want to get away from life or when I'm bored, I haven't actually been up here since meeting you" I turn around and he gives me a smile.

"What do you mean?"

"Before meeting you I felt alone, nobody knew I was Spider-Man and I couldn't tell anyone and then in the days I was just a regular teenage boy and I had to deal with flash everyday, I had Ned and mj they where really my only friends and they had there own lives and I had to hide being Spider-Man from them but then Ned found out and he was the only one who knew, mj still doesn't know but my aunt does and she flipped out when she found out saying how it was dangerous but she soon understood" we take a seat on the edge of the building with our feet dangling over the side. "Then I met you" he turns to face me, his brown eyes starting into my soul. "You completely changed my world"

"In a good or bad way?"

"A good way" he smiles moving a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You also changed my world around" I smile. "Before I met you, i was locked away in the house like I was a weapon they where keeping secret from the world, when people who weren't the avengers came round I was locked in my room, sometimes I was locked in there for days, Nat was really the only one who checked on me whenever she could since my dad was always busy but he made time for me when he could, Thor would take me to Asgard whenever I asked so I could get away from the house. Bucky was just a big man child who would sit around with me all day watching tv, we also got into trouble a lot but he would also get moody and storm off, they where all around to talk to when they weren't busy but that was rare so I would pretend fictional characters where my friends, probably why I like films so much, But when I met you, you showed me the world and freedom and I will forever be thankful for that" I feel peters eyes on me every word I said.

"Do you remember when the first time I met you?" Peter says.

"Yeah I had a pillow war with Bucky that day" I laugh.

"Yes" he laughs. "But when I first saw you, I knew there was something special about you, not just your abilities but your personality was what stood out to me and from that moment I wanted to spend every second of my days with you just watching films and talking"

"We have been pretty inseparable since then" I smile.

"Yep, we are always together and I wouldn't want it any other way"

"Neither would I"

"I also remember when I went to McDonald's for you at 2am and we sat in your room talking about random stuff"

"We should do that again at some point" I smile.

"Of course" he laughs.

"How long do we have left till we have to be back at school?" I ask.