88. Graduation

A few years later...

"You look so grown up" my dad looked like he was about to cry as I stood in my cap and gown.

"Dad don't start crying" I say.

"Yeah dad that's embarrassing" Morgan said not looking up from her phone.

"I can't help it, I can remember when you where tiny and blew up the tv" dad said and then the waterworks came. "I can't believe your all grown up now"

"(Y/n) stop him" Morgan whispered to me.

"It's fine I'm not crying" dad said.

"Dad can we go get ice cream" Morgan said putting her phone in her pocket.

"Yeah sure let's go get ice cream where's your mom gotten to?" He said looking around before spotting her.

"Hey kiddo" I turned around and saw Bucky smiling at me. "Well your not really a kid now" he said and we both laughed.

"I'm so glad you made it"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" he smiled pulling me into a hug. "Nat and steve would be so incredibly proud of you"

"I know they would"

"(Y/n) hi" yelena walks over to us before pulling me into a hug.

"Hi yelena" I smile as she holds me tightly while Bucky just stands there.

"I'm so proud of you" she kisses my face. "My sister would be crying you know if she saw you here as the little woman you are now"

"Yeah she would" I laugh.

"Hey Bucky nice to see you again" yelena smiled and Bucky just waved.

"Hey clint" Bucky waved.

"Hi guys this is like a little reunion isn't it" he said smiling.

"A bit yeah"

"(Y/n) we have to go get our seats" Gwen said smiling.

"Okay bye guys see you in a bit" I say before running over to Gwen.

We take our seats and it begins. When my name was called an I walked onto the stage my family cheered and stood up from the middle row. As I step on the stage I look for the one face that means the most to me, Peter. He was on a mission in Russia and had been there for the last 2 months, he had rang me this morning but only for a bit. I scan the crowds until my eyes meet his at the very back of the crowd. There he was smiling at me.

As I walked of the stage and took my seat I just wanted for run to him. What was only 5 minutes felt like forever but I was the first to get up. My dad was stood up with everyone else and they began to make there way over to me but I just ran to Peter.

"You're here!" I smiled jumping into his arms and he catches me.

"Of course I wasn't going to miss this" he smiled.

"Do you have to go back to your mission?" I asked.

"No everything is done and sorted which is why" he said and put me on the floor before slowly bending down onto one knee and pulling a small box out of his blazer pocket. "(Y/n) stark you have stuck by my side for the last 6 years through everything we've been through which is why im asking you to do the honours of becoming my wife" he said and I the smile on my face widened.

"Yes yes a million times yes of course" I say and he puts the ring on my finger before i jumped up and connected our lips.

"Did you ask my dad?" I asked.

"Yeah I asked him this morning took some persuading" he said and we both laughed.

"Wow I did not expect that" my dad said before pulling me into a hug.

"Aww it's a shame steve ain't here cuz he owes me 50 bucks now" Bucky said.

"You guys had more bets on us" I say.

"Yeah only like 5 tho" Bucky shrugged.

"When did these bets start?"

"When peter first started coming around" clint said.

"We made quite a bit of money of you both"

"Okay well shall we head to dinner"

"Actually we have a flight to catch" peter said and I turned to look at him.

"What?"

"Well you know how we always talked about taking a trip to Europe"

"Yeah we've spoken about that so many times"

"Well we are going and we have to be at the airport in one hour so we should probably get going"

"But I haven't packed"

"Don't worry I've got everything sorted packed and ready" Peter said.

"You really are the best you know"

"I know"

"Well bye guys see you soon" I say before grabbing peters hand and we walk swiftly to the car park where I see his car parked and jump in my usual seat.

"This is the best day ever!" I smile and he leans over and kissed me. "How long have you had this planned"

"I booked everything a few months ago and the proposal literally since the day I met you but it felt like the perfect timing today"

"I love you so much"