17. Lazy days

(Y/n) POV

That was the most amazing day of my life. Peter didn't leave until past midnight and we stayed up for ages talking, and kissing. I especially liked the kissing part. He changed into Spider-Man so it would be easier for him to get home. I suggested he stay the night in his room but he needed to get back home to help may in the morning with something.

I had never been so sure in my life that I was completely in love with him. I love peter Parker. The adorable nerd with the curly brown hair.

The next morning I got up and didn't change out of my pyjamas for the whole day, I decided I wanted a lazy day. I stayed in my room reading my book. The avengers where out except for Nat and Wanda who where very hungover. I took care of them when they where awake but they had been sleeping most of the time.

I went downstairs to make lunch being followed by max when i noticed someone was sat at the kitchen table. Harley.

"Hey I didn't know you where here" I walk over to him and he looks up.

"Yeah I'm staying for the weekend" he tells me.

"Oh nice, I'm making some pasta if you want any"

"Yeah please"

I get the pan and place it on the hob and begin to boil the water, I then add the pasta, I will make some for Nat and Wanda aswell even though they probably don't want to eat but they should have something.

"Was that your boyfriend who came over last night?" Harley asks grinning.

"It's complicated" I say, we haven't made it official so he's not really my boyfriend, I wish he was.

"But you like him?"

"I do, I like him a lot" I smile as peters face appears in my mind.

"Ask him to be your boyfriend then" Harley says as I tip the water from the pasta out.

"But if he doesn't want to be-" I'm cut of by Harley.

"Believe me in that short moment of meeting him I could tell he was head over heels for you, he wouldn't say no"

"You think?"

"Yep" Harley says and I pass him his bowel of pasta.

"I will ask him when i next see him" I say before walking upstairs with the bowels of pasta in my hand for Nat and Wanda.

I decide I will message Peter later inviting him around so we can talk.

Nats room was dark as I opened the door. "I made you lunch" I pass her the bowel.

"Thanks hun" she gives me a sleepy smile.

"You feeling better?" I ask.

"A bit, I'm never drinking that much again"

"We both know that's a lie" I smile and I hear her laugh. "I'm going to give Wanda her food" I say walking out of the room and into wandas.

Thankfully she to was awake. "Hey got some food for you" I pass her the bowel.

"Thank you" she says.

"I will be down the hall if you need anything" I give her a smile as I walk back into my room.

My room was a mess. My duvet was everywhere from where I had been sat with my book.

As I eat my pasta I decide to message peter.

Me: hey peter, would you like to come over today, I wanna talk about something

I send that and wait a few minutes to see if he had seen it but nothing. He must be busy. I put my phone down and pick up my book.