45. Babysitting

I woke up next to a half naked peter and realised I was only in a pair of peters shorts and one of his T-shirt's. I checked the time and noticed it was almost 9. Did I have something going of at 9?

"Shit Morgan" I say and jump out the bed waking Peter up.

I put some comfy clothes on quickly and notice peter had fallen asleep again.

"Peter wake your ass up" I say but he stays asleep.

"Peter" I say again.

He ends up grabbing the pillow from my side of the bed and covering his face. He was starting to annoy me now.

I pull the covers of off him and straddle his waist and begin to move my hips slowly making his eyes open and a cheeky grin appear on his face.

"Good morning!"

"Finally" I say and begin to move of him but his hand meets my waist holding me back down against his growing bulge in his boxers. "Peter there's no time" he pouts.

"Only be quick" his hand moves slowly up my stomach making me feel tingly.

"Should have woken up earlier" I roll off him and get up out of bed.

Knock knock.

"Get dressed" I lean over and kiss his lips and he tries to deepen the kiss but I move away and give him a grin before walking out of the room.

"(Y/n)!" I hear him shout from the bedroom as I open the front door and find my dad and Morgan stood there. "(y/n) You're gonna regret that!"

"(Y/n)!" Morgan smiles excitedly when she sees me.

"Hi" I smile and she jumps into my arms.

"What's up with him?" Dad says as the bedroom door shuts.

"You don't wanna know" I say and he gives me a nod.

"You sure your okay with looking after her?" Dad asks nervously.

"Yeah of course, where gonna have fun" I smile at Morgan and she giggles.

"Hey mr stark" peter pops his head out of the door and walks out in his jeans. I quickly cover Morgan's eyes when he has no shirt on.

"Peter put your shirt on" I order him and he slides his shirt over his head before walking over to me.

"No sugary drinks, no inappropriate tv shows or films and if you take her out anywhere remember to hold her hand" he says.

"Okay dad, I got this" I say.

"I know" he says. "Morgan be good" he tells her.

"See you later" I say and close and lock the door behind him.

"Anything you wanna do today Morgan?" I ask as we all sit on the sofa.

"I wanna go toy store" she sweetly says.

"We can do that, theres the Disney store in Times Square" peter says.

"We could go there"

"Yay" Morgan smiles and sits on the sofa. I put the little mermaid on for her and she sits watching it while Peter and I eat breakfast in the kitchen.

"Is it easier to walk?" I ask.

"Yeah parking will be a nightmare and we can always get an Uber back"

Morgan remains happy watching tv while we sort everything out.

Peter ends up falling asleep on the sofa while watching the little mermaid.