43. Shopping with peter

I soon see the New York skyline and can tell we are almost home.

"Just saying but we have no condoms at home" peter says.

"I thought we had the box from before, ohh it's been 5 years I keep forgetting" I say and he laughs.

"Same i only just released"

"Where you thinking about having sex" I grin.

"(Y/n)" he turns red, he's so easily embarrassed.

"I'm your girlfriend you can tell me since I will be the only person you will sleep with"

"Omg this is so embarrassing" he says and I laugh.

"It's not, believe me I've been thinking about it to" I tell him.

"Really?" He looks over at me sort of shocked.

"Well duh it's been a while" I say and he laughs.

"Shall we pop in the shop now and get some?" He asks.

"Yeah that would be a good idea"

We enter the road into the city and pop into the shop.

"Wanna get some Doritos while we are here?" I ask grabbing a basket.

"Obviously" he says and we head straight for the chips. Peter puts about 3 bags of Doritos in and then we move onto the candy isle where he grabs 2 bags of twizlers and some skittles. "Anything else?" He asks.

"No we good now for junk food"

"Shall I ring May and ask if she needs anything picking up" he says.

"Yeah"

Peter rings May and tells her we are in the shop and if she needs anything picking up.

"Tampons" peter says rather loudly and an old woman looks at him shocked. "And milk and eggs" he adds.

We grab the eggs and milk before going over to the 'lady isle' as Peter called it.

"There are so many, how do you know which fit up you" he says and I grab a box of regular ones I normally use.

"Depends on how heavy" I tell him.

"So they just sit in you?"

"Yeah" I nod.

"Do you feel them?" He asks curiously.

"No not if they are put in correctly" i answer his questions. It doesn't bother me talking about my period with him, they are natural and peters just curious.

"Wow" he mumbles and I laugh.

"Come on" I say and pass him the basket to hold and he pulls it behind us.

"Where are the condoms?" He asks.

"Looks like down there" I point to the end of the isle.

"Okay" he says grabbing my good hand and we walk down there.

There where so many to choose from, I just let Peter choose.

"These?" He grabs a box.

"Do you think theyd fit?" I ask noticing he got a small.

"Probably not" he says and I laugh.

"Get the bigger ones" i say.

"Peter, (y/n) hi" a woman who looks like she's in her early 20s comes over to us. "It's Liz, I didn't blip" she tells us and I look down and notice she has a baby bump. Why she in the condom isle then?

"Oh hi" I smile

"Are you sure these will fit?" Peter asks not realising Liz is stood there.

"Believe me peter they will fit" I tell him.

"Il get medium in case" he puts both boxes in the basket.

"What, in case it shrinks?"

"Oh hi Liz" peter says. "Congratulations on the baby" he politely says.

"Thanks, my fiancé and I are getting married at the end of the week" she tells us.

"That's great"

"Okay I will leave you both to it" she awkwardly backs away.

"They have glow in the dark ones" Peter says. "It be like a light sabre"

"Oh my god I can't believe your my boyfriend"

"Aww I love you to" he wraps his arm on my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

We head to the self service checkouts and scan everything and put it in the bag. Peter pays on his card even tho I offered to pay.

"That was fun" he smiles as we get back into the car and put the bag in the back seat.

"Sure"

He pulls up in our parking space at the apartment building and I get out and grab the bag from the back, Peter locks the car and we head up into the elevator.

"I love you" he gives me his dorky smile making me smile.

"Love you" I say and he leans in and kisses me as the elevator doors open and an elderly couple just stand there. We jump apart and stand awkwardly trying not to laugh as they just stand there. When they finally get off we both burst out laughing.

We reach the top of the building and we head back into the apartment.

"Hi" May greets us at the door.

"Got the shopping" I smile and out the bag on the counter.

"Thank you" she smiles back. "Did you to have a good day?"

"We got to meet my little sister" I tell her.

"You have a sister?"

"Yeah I didn't know until today"

"Aww"

"She thinks (y/n) and I are married" Peter tells her.

"You're to young" May says.

"We know, we aren't going to get married for a while" Peter says going into his bedroom and emerging in his plaid pyjama pants and a plain grey T-shirt.

"Have you had dinner?" She asks.

"Yeah but a few hours ago, it's a long drive" Peter says.

I go into the bedroom and change into my own pyjamas and one of his jumpers. Very comfy.

I went and sat next to him on the sofa while he put an episode of friends on.

"These yours" May holds up the boxes of condoms.

"Whoopsies was supposed to take them out" Peter says and grabs them and throws them into the bedroom.

"At least you're being safe" she says. "Just warn me so I can leave the house"

"Okay will do" peter says and cuddles up next to me.

May ends up going to be early and Peter and I just and up watching tv.

"You tired?" He asks looking up at me.

"Yeah" If we watched another episode I would fall asleep there.

"Let's go sleep" he says and carries me to bed and places me down gently pulling the duvet over me.

He slides in next to me and we both fall asleep.

A/n- I don't know why but I found this so entertaining to write