72. Multiverse guys

Slight no way home spoilers but kinda make it something different to no way home cuz Im angry there was no Gwen. So welcome to my version of no way home.

I woke up alone in the bed at around 11. I had no idea where Peter had gone and he didn't leave a note to say where he was going.

I get up and walk around the house trying to see if anyone was in.

"Peter?" I call but no answer.

I sit on the sofa and just stare at the door hoping he's walk through it. I noticed outside it was still snowing and the ground was white. Wherever he is I hope he has a coat.

I hear my phone ring from beside me and it was peter.

"Peter are you okay?" I ask worried before he could say anything.

"Yeah I'm fine" he says.

"Where are you?" I stand up and wander around the apartment While holding the phone to my ear.

"Did you not see the news?" He says and I turn the tv on and there was Peter with a man with tentacles.

"Omg"

"Yeah, I did something stupid"

"Oh my god where are you?"

"I'm doctor stranges basement"

"Did he kidnap you?"

"What no" he lies, he totally is kidnapped.

"I'm on my way" I say and teleport to doctor stranges sanctuary.

It was covered in snow and was freezing, i hate winter.

"Where is he?" I ask strange who looks like it's completely normal for me to just teleport into his place.

"In the basement"

I go down the many many steps until im in a dark room and peter was sat on a stool looking at his phone.

"Peter Benjamin Parker what where you thinking" I storm over to him with my hands on my hips.

"I may have broke the multiverse" he says like it's a normal thing to do.

"What"

"Yeah these guys know Peter Parker but not me Peter" he says and I stare at him in confusion.

"You found the multiverse?"

"Yeah"

"That's so insanely awesome, but I thought we where gonna find the multiverse together" I say and he laughs.

"Sorry"

"But you are okay?"

"I'm okay" he gives me a smile.

"You sure cuz a person who is okay wouldn't break the multiverse"

"It was an accident, I was trying to get the world to forget peter is spiderman but then it meant you'd forgot and your the one person in the world I need the most" he takes my hand in his and his brown eyes stare into mine.

"You know I can probably over power the spell to make me remember you and I'm not gonna forget you ever" I cup his jaw in my hands and bring it towards my face.

Suddenly I feel like I'm being watched.

"Are we being watched?"

"Oh Um (y/n) meet doctor conners and I'm sorry i didn't get your name?" He points to a lizard dinosaur thing and the man from the news.

"Doctor Otto octavios" the man said.

"They are from the multiverse" Peter tells me.

"That's so cool so like how different is our world from yours" I walk closer to them before being stopped by an invisible wall.