49. Mr Beck

"So glad to finally meet you" Nick fury was sat on peters bed with his legs crossed.

"Um hi?" I say from behind peter since he was just awkwardly stood there.

"(Y/n) stark, good to see you again, now tell me, why have you both been dodging my calls"

"We didn't mean to dodge your calls" peter lies.

"Hey guys" Ned smiles walking into the room before being shot in the neck with a tranquilliser and collapsing onto the bed.

"You shot Ned"

"Yes this is important" fury says still holding the tranquilliser In his hand.

Ned let's put a load snore making us all turn our head in his direction.

"Knock knock it's me just wanted to check on everyone" mr Harrington says.

"We're good" Peter nods.

"Oh he's already asleep, (y/n) get back to your room soon please"

"Will do just wanted to talk to Peter about something"

"Okay that's fine, goodnight" he closes the door.

"I need your help with-" he says before being interrupted.

"Babe? Why have you been ignoring my texts" Betty knocks on the door.

"He's asleep Betty" Peter says back.

"Oh already" I hear the surprise in her voice, it is only like half eight.

"Yeah"

"If one more person touches that door we will be attending a funeral" fury threats. "Now suit up"

"Ima just go in this" I say while Peter changes into his suit.

"Ready" peter says stooping in his Spider-Man suit.

"The boats outside" fury says.

We climbed out of the window and made our way onto the boat, it was dark outside and the lamps glistened onto the water, I sat down in the boat.

"Stark told me to give these to you" fury hands peter a box, I could recognise that box everywhere it's just glasses.

Peter open the box and I see the glasses my dad was always wearing.

Peter puts the glasses in his bag and the boat soon comes to a stop. We get out and walk into what looks to be a layer.

"You can take your mask of everyone knows you here" Nick fury says to Peter and he pulls his mask of leaving his hair a mess.

We are introduced to everyone but they soon went back to what they where doing.

"And this is Mr beck"

"Mysterio" peter mumbles loudly.

"What?" He looks over at peter.

"Doesn't matter it's just what our friends are calling you"

"Well you can call me Quentin" he walks over to us and shakes peters hand first and then mine.

"You both handled yourselves really well out there today, we could do with you both on our world" he says before walking back over to his table.

"I'm sorry your world?" I ask confuse. Does that mean the multiverse is real? Peter gonna have his little geek moment about this, I can sense it.

"Mr beck is from earth just not yours" fury says from the corner.