63. Bike ride

"Here's the bikes" there where 2 bikes put outside the house for us. Peter and I decided we'd go on a bike ride today. I was borrowing peppers bike while Peter had my dads.

I got in the red bike and rode off.

"Let's go" I say and ride off ahead but Peter soon catches up.

It was another beautiful day, the sun was shining in the blue sky and there weren't any clouds in sight. The cool wind blew in my face as we rode down the path. The trees sheltered us from the suns rays, it was one of the warmest days, it was also probably a stupid decision to go on a bike ride but we needed to get some time to ourselves with no Morgan or dad around.

"This is nice" Peter says and I turn to find him smiling while taking in our surroundings.

"It is" I smile at him, he looked like a work of art, his long curly hair was pushed of his forehead and was flowing in the breeze. He had a pair of sunglasses on, he wore his shorts and a White t-shirt that hugged his muscles perfectly.

We rode for almost an hour before finding a small cafe where we stopped for ice cream. It was in the middle of the woods but there was a road that lead to here where you could park and go for a walk.

We both ordered chocolate and sat on a bench admiring the scenery.

My legs where starting to ache so it was nice to sit and take a break for a bit. I smiled over at Peter who had was looking a tad sunburnt, his forehead was red and so was his cheeks and nose. His sunglasses where sat on top of his head.

"This is amazing Ice cream" Peter smiles, he had chocolate all around his mouth.

"Agreed" I laugh and finish eating my ice cream.

I grabbed a tissue and wiped the chocolate of off his mouth but when he kissed me his lips tasted like chocolate.

We soon jumped back on our bikes and headed back since when we would get back it would be time for dinner and we where having lasagna tonight.

"So when did you learn to ride a bike?" Peter asked as we made our way down the road through the trees.

"Nat taught me when I was about 6 on the training room, I had a pink sparkly bike with a little basket, never went outside with it since I wasn't allowed to leave so this is the first time I rode a bike outside" I tell Peter. "What about you?"

"My uncle Ben taught me, he'd teach me when he'd finished work so I practiced in the local park"

Peter doesn't talk about his uncle Ben very much and I never ask since I know it's a sensitive subject but it's nice to hear peter talk about him.

"Bike riding is fun" I smile over at him and he gives me a smirk. Oh no I think I know what he's thinking. "Don't you dare say something dirty"

"Ha i won't" he laughs. "I think I know what riding you prefer best" he grins.

"Peter!" I said and he just bursted out laughing.

"You ain't denying it"

"Omg I'm done with this conversation" I speed off ahead and he shouts my name as he tries catch up with me.

"Geez your fast" he says still a bit behind me. "(Y/n) wait up"

Suddenly my bike began to tip, there was a tree root sticking out of the ground I did not see and suddenly I was thrown onto the floor.

"(Y/n)" peter shouts and jumps of his bike quicker than a blink of an eye. He moves my bike away next to his.

"Haha that was fun" I laugh sitting up and he looks at me in shock.