14. Meeting may

"Ready to go?" Peter asks as I put some last things in my locker since the end of the day had arrived.

"Yep" I smile and we walk down the corridor and out of the building.

"We need to get the subway over to my apartment but it's only a little walk"

"Okay" I smile. I've never been on the subway before.

We walk in silence towards the train. I couldn't stop thinking about what Ned said. Maybe Peter does like me. But if he did like me, why doesn't he just ask me out? I'd say yes if he did.

"Your very quite" peter breaks me from my thoughts.

"Am I"

"Yeah, what are you thinking about?" He looks me in the eyes.

"Stuff"

"Just stuff?"

"Yeah"

Peters POV

I can tell she doesn't want to tell me what she's thinking about and I won't push her to.

"Did you know grapes light on fire in the microwave" I break the silence.

"Really?" She looks at me in shock but a smile soon takes over her beautiful face.

"Yes, I read about it" I smile and she laughs.

"We are gonna have to see if that's true then" she smiles.

"Let's just hope we don't burn the house down then" I laugh.

"Yeah"

We soon arrive at the subway and I get a ticket for        (Y/n) since I have a card I can just walk on.

The train was busy. About 20 people got off when we walked on and I found a few spare seats near the window and we sat down. I could tell (y/n) was nervous since she was messing with her nails. I give her a comforting smile.

Just as the train begins to move, a man takes a seat in front of us. He stunk of alcohol and was definitely drunk. He doesn't take his blood shot eyes of off (y/n) but she doesn't notice. If he doesn't move his eyes from her, I will throw him out of the window and tie him to the tracks and let the train kill him.

I grab (y/n)s hand to calm me down from my murderous ideas of murdering the creep.

She looks at our hands then to me and just smiles and my heart melts.

The man gets off at the next stop and I glare at him the entire time as he stumbles out. I don't take my hand away from (y/n)s, I love holding her hand.

"That man creeped me out" She says as we walk of the train still holding hands.

"Yeah he creeped me out as well" I say and I suddenly feel sick. What if she was alone and that man had done something to her? What if he had touched her?

"Peter?" She says and I look to see her looking at me with worry. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just something I thought of"

"What did you think off?"

"If you where alone on that train and that man did something to you" I say and almost throw up in my mouth.

She gently squeezes my hand while saying. "I'm safe and nothing happened"

"I just didn't like the way he was looking at you, it made me feel sick" we stop walking and she wraps her arms around my waist pulling me into a tight hug.