25. Snoring

(Y/n) pov

Mj and I had decided to meet up on Wednesday and go shopping which was good because I hadn't bought any Christmas presents yet. 

Peter had stayed the extra night and went back the next day with me, may was very happy to see us both and we ordered take away while playing board games. I ended up leaving at almost midnight. Nat came and picked me up and then we went for a midnight hot chocolate in one of our new favourite cafes.

"So... when are you going to tell your dad?" Nat asks looking up from her mug.

"I haven't got a clue" I say wiping the cream from my nose.

"Well you and Peter seem to be getting pretty serious and you will have to tell him eventually and it's better it comes from you than him finding out" she makes a good point. I wouldn't want him finding out any other way than me telling him.

"Yeah" I twirl my hair around my finger while looking down at the table.

"So how is it going with Peter?" She grins.

"It's going amazing, it's hard to believe it's not even been a month yet, feels so much longer" I smile as peters adorable face comes into my thoughts. "He also gives the best hugs and has the most amazing hair and the cutest face I could just stare at forever"

"I think you love him" she wiggles her eyebrows up and down with a ridiculous smirk.

"Stop doing that face" I laugh.

"You aren't denying it" she continues to do it.

"That face your doing is creeping me out"

"Okay I will stop" she says and her face returns to normal. "But you can't hide your feelings from me, I can tell by the way you look at him and talk about him" she says sounding more serious.

I remain silent as I drink my hot chocolate. I do love peter, I have for a while, but I want to tell him that before I tell anyone else.

"Do I need to by a box of condoms for you?" She randomly says and not quietly making that lady behind the counter look at us.

"Nat" I try covering my face since I can tell it's gone bright red.

"Im just saying, be safe, you don't want children at your age especially seeing as you both have important lives" she says meaning we both have powers and have a responsibility to the world.

"God your embarrassing"

"Just trying to help" she drinks the rest of her hot chocolate and I do the same.

We get back in the car and I stare out of the window looking up at all the tall buildings we pass. Suddenly the car comes to a stop, but not in front of our home.

"Be back in a second" she says and closes the door before walking into a shop.

I put a Christmas music station on while I wait for her to come out of the shop.

5 minutes seems like hours when she finally returns holding a paper bag and passes it to me.

"What's this" I hold up the bag.

"Something you may need" she says calmly and I open the bag to find a box of condoms. Seriously.

"Seriously" I say out loud. "Peter and I are not having sex"

"Well its good to have them around" she says and I shove them back in the bag.

The car soon pulls up in the garage and I jump out and head to the elevator with the paper bag in my hand. Nat follows behind and stands next to me in the elevator as we head back up.