46. Back at school

"(Y/n) wake up we're gonna be late" I hear peter say but I ignore him, it's to early to be awake. "(y/n) darling" He says sweetly making me smile, he often calls me that and I find it very cute.

"Five more minutes" I say and bury my face into the pillow.

"If you get up now there might be time for McDonald's breakfast" he says and i turn over and look at him.

"Ok" I smile and quickly jump out of bed. I put a pair of vintage mom jeans and a white t shirt with red seams. I grab my red converse and a grey zip up jumper before brushing my teeth and hair. My bag was on the desk next to peters ready to go.

"Wow you get changed quick when food is involved" he chuckles.

"Yeah it's food"

"Have a good day you to" May shouts from her bedroom.

"Byee" we both say and walk out and into the elevator.

I jump in the car and Peter does the same. He puts on some music as we begin to drive.

"McDonald's?" I ask noticing how he just drove past one.

"Oh yeah I promised you McDonald's" he says. "There should be another one just around corner" he says and I see the Golden Arches come into sight. Peter pulls the car up and jumps out telling me to wait in the car as he goes inside and get the food.

I stare at the doors waiting for him to come back out. It feels like hours till I see he face appear with a McDonald's bag and 2 cups.

"Finally I'm starving" I smile as he opens the door and passes me the bag.

I eat my favourite breakfast meal while Peter drives the car to school. When we got to stop lights he'd eat his food.

"We are here" peter says and I look out of the window to see school and crowds of students walking in through the doors.

"I see Ned" I point out Ned stood under a tree alone.

Peter goes into the car park and parks the car, I grab my bag from the back seat and we walk into the school.

"Hey Guys!" Ned waves walking over to us.

"Hi" I smile.

We head into form room and take a seat at the back table. We where all in this classroom for the rest of the day so we got comfy.

Mr Harrington was sat at his desk telling people about how his girlfriend pretended to blip away but she actually got married.

"Hi" mj walks over and takes a seat next to me since peter and ned where sat across the table.

"Hey" I smile.

"Excited for Europe?" She asks and I smile and nod.

"Yes, I've never left New York before so I'm so excited" I tell her.

"Really?" She sounds surprised.

"Yep" I say, I can't tell her the only other time I left New York was when I was in space.

"What are those to whispering about?" She asks and I only just notice that they are both whispering like they are plotting something.

"No idea"

"What are you both whispering about?" Mj asks and they turn to look at us slowly with guilty looks on their faces.

"They are definitely planning something" I say to mj.

"Probably talking bout there tiny spoon collection" she says and I nod in agreement.

"We don't have a tiny spoon collection" peter says doing his confused face.