26. Girls shopping day

The next morning I woke up to the winter sun shining through my window and wrapped in peters arms. The best way to wake up.

"Morning" he sleeply says and I turn around to face him.

"Morning" I smile.

"Time is it?" He says stretching his arms out.

"Half nine" I tell him.

"I should probably get going before May wakes up" he says.

"I should probably get ready I'm meeting mj in an hour and half" I tell him.

I get out of bed first and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth and Peter follows wearing only his boxers.

I smile at him in the mirror. "What?" He says with his mouthful of toothpaste.

"Nothing" I smile and move my eyes back over to my face in the mirror until I spot him staring at me. "What?" I copy him.

"Nothing" he copies me.

I finish brushing my teeth and head back into my bedroom to choose an outfit.

I look at all my clothes and can't decide what to wear. Something warm and comfy.

I grab my comfiest jeans and a plain grey hoodie, for once it's not one of Peters. I'm pretty sure I have every single one of his jumpers in my room.

"You look lovely" he walks back into the room and kisses my lips quickly.

"You're still half naked" I gently slap his bum as he walks past me and grabs his suit.

"Hey, I thought you liked me half naked" he grins.

"I'd prefer you fully naked but you know" I shrug and grab a pair of black boots from my shoe wrack.

"Maybe later" he smirks and opens my balcony door.

"You can always use the front door" I tell him.

"Yeah but it's more fun this way" he jumps on the balcony and puts his mask on so it's only covering his hair and leaving his eyes and mouth free. "Don't have a good day have a great day"

"Free guy?" I smile and he nods.

"Yes, I will see you later" he kisses my lips before pulling his mask down fully and swings off.

"Text me when your home!" I shout and he gives me a thumbs up before he's no longer in my view.

"Ready to go?" Nats voice scares me and I turn around to see her standing there.

"You scared me" I walk back into my room and lock the door.

"Sorry" she laughs not meaning it.

"How long where you stood there for?" I ask.

"Not long, didn't want to interrupt your moment"

"Oh"

"So Peter stayed the night again" she grins.

"Yes he did" I say calmly and grab my bag and purse from the side along with my phone which was on 100%.

"Good thing I made that stop yesterday then"

"We didn't use them" I say and maybe should have explained more because the look on nats face says it all. Should of taken a photo it's priceless.

"Omg, do I need to get you the morning after pill or" she quickly says looking like she's about to faint.

"No no I'm fine, I meant we didn't use them because we didn't do anything like that" I explain and laugh.

"Thank god" relief floods onto her face.