58. Cinema

It was peters birthday tomorrow.

While peter was on Spider-Man duties May and I headed to the shop to buy him his cake.

"We should totally get him a spider man cake" I smile pointing at the cake with Spider-Man on.

"Put It in the cart" May laughs and I grab it.

"He's gonna love this"

May and I finish the shopping and loading it into the back of the car.

"So how is it going living with your dad again?" May asked.

"It's nice but it's weird, it's awesome to have a little sister but she can be a lot, and it's also weird seeing pepper and my dad together but I'm happy he's happy"

"You know you're always welcome at ours if you ever need a break" she smiles over at me.

"Thanks May" I smile.

Peter is so lucky to have her as his aunt.

The car pulled up outside our apartment and I grabbed a 2 bags from the back and May took the others.

"Wanna go to the cinema later?" May asked.

"Yes I haven't been in ages and I think the one down the street is showing sixteen candles"

"I heard about that, they are showing all the films that where big in the 80s"

May unlocks the apartment door and a loud bash comes from in the apartment.

"What was that?" I look at her confused as we slowly walk into the apartment.

I grab the wooden spoon from the side as I walk towards where the noise came from.

I open the handle slowly and kick the door open. A masculine figure stood there in a pair of boxers.

"Ah" peter jumps around.

"Peter!" I shout.

"You scared us" May says from next to me.

"If someone broke in you where gonna attack them with a wooden spoon" he looks at me and shakes his head.

"We are going to the cinema later if you'd like to join us" May says.

"Yeah sure" peter says.

"Put your clothes on then" I say and walk away with May.

I grab the bag with the cake in and ask May where we should keep it so Peter doesn't find it. We end up putting it in the highest cupboard which I had to climb on the counter to reach.

"Hello all" happy walks through the door smiling.

"Hey happy" we both smile.

"Hey so I was thinking since I get the evening off we could go to dinner" he says to May.

"Sorry but I'm going to the cinema with them two" she says as Peter comes walking out the bathroom in his underwear.

"It's fine we can go another time" I say.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, i will just drag Peter"

"Where are you dragging me?" Peter shouts from his bedroom.

"Just put your clothes on" I shout back.

I was already dressed nicely. I had a flowery summer dress on and a pair of pumps. I love summer because I can just wear my dresses and it stays light later so we can stay out late.

"I'm dressed" Peter walks out the bedroom in his trousers and a blue button up shirt.

"Did I leave my jacket in your room?" I ask him and follow him into his room. I hadn't stayed over night here since moving into my new room.