21. Snow

"(Y/n)! parker!" Flash walks up behind us. "Did black widow pick you up yesterday and this morning drop you off?"

"Yeah why?" I ask continuing to walk to class.

"Why would black widow be dropping you of at school?"

"Because I live with her" I say not realising what I had said until I saw the look on flashes face.

"Okay end of conversation" peter quickly says.

"Shut up penis Parker" flash spits out. I glare at him and suddenly when he tries to talk he can't say a word. Sometimes I forget I have powers and can do stuff like that.

"(Y/n)?" Peter gently tugs on my hand pulling me into the classroom.

"Oops" I say and he laughs.

"Sometimes I forget you can do stuff like that" Peter smiles.

"Me too" I smile back.

The teacher comes in and the class begins. Ned was sat with Betty and they where just holding hands the entire time and then when we left the classroom they where kissing by our lockers.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we need to get to the lockers" Peter says and Ned and Betty only slide away.

"Don't they need air" I say, Peter chuckles while passing me his drink.

"Ew that's disgusting" Mj says as she walks past taking a look at Ned and Betty.

"Let's go before there clothes start coming of" peter says locking our hands together and walking into the classroom.

"I think you should stay the night again" I say as we take our seats.

"You want me to stay the night again?" He looks at me puzzled with flushed cheeks.

"Yeah, I like having you with me when I fall asleep and wake up, and everyone is out of town for the next two weeks so it's just me and Nat, not sure why she's not gone with them though"

"Yeah I will stay with you"

"Yay we can do a movie night if you like"

"Yes that sounds like a plan and then we can also do some baking" Peter smiles.

"Planning your next date" Ned smirks as he walks through the door and takes a seat on our table. It was independent study this period so we all just normally sit at the table doing work or talking when we don't have any work to do.

"Shut up" peter and I say at the same time.

"Sup losers" mj takes her seat at the table.

"Do you have to say that every time you see us" Ned says.

"Yep"

"Wanna listen to music?" Peter asks and I nod as he passes me a earbud and he has the other.

He puts on what I'm guessing is the 80s playlist because it begin with take on me and that usually means rest is going to be from the 80s.

Another thing I love about peter is he has the best music taste.

The students in the class came and went within the 2 hours. Mj and Ned went to get drinks from the vending machine so Peter and I stayed at the table with our work.

"Are we going to tell them?" I ask Peter.

"We can do but I think they figured it out"

"Can you believe it's been almost a week" I rest my head on his shoulder.