51. The plan

Peters POV

"Parker" fury says my name. "Parker?" He says again this time louder and I turn my head to look at him.

"Ye-yes sir?"

"That thing is gonna be here in a few hours, are we boring you"

"He's not bored, he's just thinking about how you kidnapped him" mr Beck says from the corner.

"They had obstacles, I removed them"

"They still won't evacuate the city" Maria hill says.

"Can't we just force them to evacuate?" (Y/n ) says. "Like set of a big alarm or something like they do in movies"

"They are refusing to believe what we tell them and they'd know it's us"

"That's stupid, there are lives at stake here"

"Yeah and that's why we have a plan" fury says. "So what's the plan Parker?"

"I will be in the uh cathedral tower on watch for the fire monster and when that shows up I will radio you guys and then that's when (y/n), mr Beck and I-"

"My name is mysterio" he says giving me a smile so I smile back.

"That's when (y/n), mysterio and I will move in and attack"

"Peter listen to me, the best hope we have is to stop it here now no matter the cost, move it away from people if you can but keep it away from metal, if it gets to big it will be able to draw power from the earths core and after that there's no way to stop it"

"Hey man our friends are here and I can't help think we're putting them in danger" I say as fury gets up.

"You're worried about us hurting your friends when you set a drone attack on one of your classmates, stark gave you a multi billion intelligent system and the first thing you do is try to blow up your friends, it's clear that you where not ready for this" he points his finger. I notice (y/n) move closer to fury.

"You only have one eye and I can instantly make you have none , do you know how hard he works to keep everyone safe and when he makes one mistake your at him" she moves closer to fury as he backs away.

I just stand awkwardly behind her as I let her defend me.

"Come on peter we are leaving" she grabs onto my hand and pulls me out of the door. Mr beck waves and I awkwardly wave back as I'm being pulled by an angry (y/n).

We remain in silence as I swing her back up to the hotel, it was dark and we where both in dark clothing so it would've been hard to see is. I drop her off on her balcony once I see mj is not in there.

"You okay?" She asks and I feel the lump in my throat grow. I just nod my head.

"He was right" i sit down on the wall and she wraps her arms around me.

"No he wasn't, you are ready for this, I know you are, one day you will face things bigger than this and you may not be ready now but when It comes to it you will be, because your spiderman and most importantly your my peter and I believe in you" she says and I hold her even tighter.

As long as she believed in me, I could do anything. She's my strength, as long as I have her by my side I'm the strongest I could ever be.

"I love you" I say into her neck.

"I love you more"

"Not possible"

We remain in each other's arms for a while, the stars where shining above us in the dark night sky.

"Wanna go to bed?" I ask her.

"I should probably stay in my own bed to stop mj from getting suspicious" she says and I nod.

"Okay"

"Good night" she gives me a smile.

"Night" I tell her, I really want to be alone, but I want to be alone with her.

"You can come stay in here for a bit and watch some tv"

"I think I'm just gonna go to sleep" I tell her.

"Oh Okay" she nods and goes back into her room.

I can't leave her alone. As much as I just want to go sit on a roof alone, I just want to be with her. I can always go sit on a roof alone when I get back to New York, but this is like my break, and I want to spend as much time as I can with my girlfriend.

"I'm coming" I walk through her balcony door and notice she was already laying in bed under her covers. She looked like a princess.

I sit down on the bed laying on top of the covers just staring up at the ceiling. It had a weird pattern, the lines looked like tree roots.

Am I putting her in danger by me being Spider-Man? But isn't she already in danger from being a stark, and she can look after herself, she can kill people instantly, it's kind of scary, I never want to get on her bad side. I don't want to lose her, but every moment there's always a chance.

"Peter?" She mumbles turning around and slowly opening her eyes and closing them again.

"Yeah it's me"

"Are you okay?" She puts her hand on my chest and rests her head under my arm while I wrap mine around her.

"I don't know"

"Wanna talk about what's bothering you?" Her eyes remain closed. She's half asleep but she is still making sure I'm okay.

"It's just what fury said"

"He just talks a load of shit, don't let it get to you, you're perfect to me" she mumbles into my chest.

"But what if he's right"

"Now your the one talking a load of shit"

"Peter are you in here" Ned knocks on the door.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in"

I look down at (y/n) and she nods.

"Yeah come in, it's just us" I say and he opens the door.

"Did you bring any condoms?"

I stare at him in shock and (y/n) sits up to look at him with the same look I have on my face.

"Umm yeah... why..."

"Do I really have to explain" he puts his hands on his waist.

Things with him and betty must be getting pretty serious again, I knew they both lost there virginity's to each other over Halloween since Ned rang me straight after to inform me.

"Be back in a minute" I sigh and get up of the bed.

I go back into my room and open my toiletries bag and pass one to Ned.

"Thanks dude" he says and soon vanishes.

When I come back into (y/n)s room I notice she has fallen asleep again.

"Peter what you doing?" Mj asks walking into her room.

"Oh Um I just came to check on (y/n) but she is asleep so I am just gonna go back to my room"

"Oh okay well Goodnight then"

"Anyways why are you just getting in so late it's like 2am"

"Was just um talking to someone" she says.

"Oh okay"

"Well bye" she closes the door on my face. I walk back over to my bedroom and climb into bed. It smelt like (y/n).

I close my eyes and fall asleep. I didn't know what tomorrow was going to bring but I could tell it was gonna be eventful.