52. Fire elemental

(Y/n) POV

"Change of plans everyone, we are actually going to the opera" mr Harrington says and everyone begins to complain. We where supposed to be going to the carnival, so everyone was dressed for a carnival not the opera.

"Why would anyone ever want to go to the opera" someone says.

Peter glances over to Ned to say this is part of the plan.

"I think the opera will be great" Ned says and everyone glances at him confused.

"That's the spirit Ned" mr Harrington says.

"This was not my idea" mr Bell says.

"Okay everyone go change into your smart clothes and meet down here in an hour" mr Harrington says.

"This your idea?" I turn to Peter.

"It was, keeps everyone safe and out the way and keeps fury happy with us"

"Smart"

Peter goes into his room while i walk back Into mine.

My suit the blonde lady gave me was on my bed folded up neatly.

(Picture a dress like this or just make up your own dress but I'm just gonna base it on this)

I change into the dress I bought before we left for the trip and put a pair of black kitten heel shoes on.

"Hi I'm dressed" I walk into peters room to find him laying on his bed in black dress pants and a white shirt, his blazer was hanging on the end of the chair.

"You look beautiful" he smiles noticing me walking in.

"Oh thanks" my cheeks blush. " oh um What did you do with your suit?"I ask holding mine in my hand.

"I put it in my back pack, want me to put yours in there with mine"

"Yes please" I pass mine over to him and he puts it in his bag.

I lay down on peters bed and just stare up at his ceiling.

"Hi (y/n)!" Ned says cheerfully walking out the bathroom in a pinstripe suit.

"Hey" I smile.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you an avenger?" Ned asks me and I feel both his and peters eyes on me.

"Not an avenger, but sort of" I tell him. I can trust Ned, he's on of my friends.

"Yeah she can move stuff with her mind" Peter smiles proudly.

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah" I look over at the remote which was next to the tv and it flys across the room and into my hand.

"That is crazy awesome!" Ned says excitedly. "What other stuff can you do?" He asks.

"I can control people minds and look at what they are thinking and then destroy them"