69. Little black dress

A/n- hii hope you are all doing well and enjoying the story so far, there is a smut warning for this chapter.

Flash's party had arrived, we hadn't told anyone we where going so it would be a case of sneaking out. Peter had the idea of going in his night monkey suit so he could blend into the night sky and we wouldn't be on the ground with the people.

I was wearing a small tight black dress while Peter wore his jeans and white shirt. We did look good together. I had done my makeup so it looked natural yet sparkly. I had also curled my hair into lose curls.

"Ready?" Peter asked, it was about 9, May was asleep so we had time to sneak out.

We headed up to the roof where Peter swung us over to flashes house. It was nice being up here with Peter swinging us, this was going to be a night we could just be normal teenagers with normal lives.

Once he dropped us safely on the ground he held onto my hand and we walked inside together where we where met by flash holding a bottle of beer.

"Welcome to my home" he said. It was massive, I knew his parents where rich but this was like fancy royalty. "My parents are out for the week and I dismissed all the servants till the morning" he told us as he showed us into the house. "Drinks are in the kitchen along with food so help yourselves"

"Hey guys!" Ned stumbled over to us. He was already drinking.

"Hi Ned" we said.

"This party is lit!" He raised his glass in the air and did a little dance.

"I'm gonna go change" peter said and kissed my lips before going off into a bathroom.

"He loves you so much" Ned said laying back on the sofa.

"Yeah he does" I smile.

"(Y/n) you look nice" Mj smiled as she walked towards me. "Black suits you, makes you look hot"

"Thanks" I smile and give her a hug.

"That dress makes your tits look amazing" she said, I did realise This dress did show a lot but I didn't really mind.

"(Y/n)!" I hear Harley say and do his excited little dance before running over and pulling me into a hug. "I haven't seen you in so long"

"It's been ages" I smile.

"I saw your dad the other day but you weren't there"

"Yeah I'm currently living with Peter, I have my room at my dads but prefer being with Peter" I say and he nods before wrapping an arm around mj. They where so adorable together.

"Hi" peter walks back over and places a kiss to my lips.

"What did you do with your suit"

"It's in my bag webbed to ceiling in the cupboard" he tells me.

"Okay"

"Hey Harley long time no see" Peter said and him and Harley exchanged bro hugs.

"While they catch up, wanna go get a drink?" Mj asked and I nodded.

We made our way into the kitchen that had been turned into a bar covered in drinks. Mj passed me a cup of what tasted like cherries. "This really good" I smile.

"I know right" she smiles chugging the rest of her cup and refilling it and doing the same to mine.

We sat on the counter laughing at our boyfriends who where in a very deep conversation about something and recreating what looks to be fighting moves.

"Olivia is here" Mj said and o glanced towards the door where Olivia was stood wearing a tiny boob tube and the smallest skirt ever. And I thought my dress was short. Think she might have missed the strip club.