27. Christmas market

"Guess who's coming for Christmas" dad walks into my room with a smile on his face. He got back a few days from his trip and now it was the 23rd of December.

"Who?" I ask curiously.

"Peter and May"

"Really, your not joking?" I say shocked.

"Nope they coming over tomorrow"

"Yes this will be the best Christmas ever!" I smile.

"Harley is also coming over today" he tells me.

"Is he staying for Christmas?" I ask.

"Yeah he should be here soon so get dressed" he says before leaving my room.

I hadn't seen peter in about 5 days but I had video called him everyday, but it wasn't the same. I missed him. My bed felt colder without him and the house felt gloomier and the weather just kept getting colder.

I put my leggings on and one of Peters jumpers he had left, or I took by accident.

Max follows me downstairs as I make my way into the kitchen to the smell of something burning.

"What's burning?" I ask looking around noticing there are no flames.

"Shit the cookies!" Wanda jumps of the sofa in a hurry while Nat follows her.

When Wanda opens the oven door, black smoke fills the room and the sprinklers from the ceiling go off soaking us all.

The black charcoal looking cookies are placed on the counter while someone turns of the sprinklers.

"I think they are a bit over cooked" I say while knocking one on the table and it sounds like a rock. Bucky walks in and laughs at my comment before walking back out of the room.

"I forgot to set the timer" Wanda says.

"It's okay wanda I will help you make more"  vision sweetly says as he hovers into the room.

"Thanks vis" she smiles.

"Harleys here" my dad comes rising through the corridor and opens the door to let Harley in.

"I'm pretty sure he likes him better than me" I say to Nat who laughs and stand behind my wrapping her arms around me.

"Don't worry you'll always be my favourite" she kisses my head.

"And you'll always be mine" I smile.

"Don't lie to me (y/n), we all know your boyfriend will always be your favourite"

"Boyfriend? She's not old enough to have a boyfriend" dad says annoyed also rather panicked.

I turn around and glare at Nat before she says. "Fictional boyfriend from a book" she quickly saves me.

"Yeah rhysand from acotar" I smile. I already loved rhysand, he is probably my favourite fictional character ever.