16. The date

(A/n- Heyy so this is set in November of 2021 so I do not know what happened in ghost busters afterlife since I'm writing this in September so there's no spoilers)

The next school week had soon past and the weekend arrived again. I was going on a date with Peter in a few hours. Only Nat knew about that and she had promised to keep it a secret.

"Nat!!" I run downstairs and everyone's heads turn towards me as I run into the kitchen to find her.

"Hey" she smiles.

"I need your help" I grab her by the wrist pulling her out of the kitchen. "Wanda you to" I say as I run past the sofa again.

"Coming!" She shouts following us up the stairs.

"So what you need help with?" Nat asks.

"I don't know what to wear"

"Ohh it's your date with peter today" Nat grins.

"You're going on a date with Peter?" Wanda says.

"Yes and I have nothing to wear"

"You own so many clothes, come on we will find something"

Where are you going on this date?" Wanda says sitting in my closet looking at the shoes I own.

"Cinema and then dinner" I say.

"How about this" she holds up a burgundy skirt and a black long sleeve t shirt.

"It's winter" I say.

"Tights" she holds a pair.

"Okay I will try it on" I say and walk back into my bedroom and put the outfit on. I go back into the closet to show them.

"Oh my god you look gorgeous" Wanda smiles.

"Thanks" I smile and Nat passes me my black coat which reached just above my knees.

"Now it's just the shoes" Wanda says and grabs about 5 pairs of my black boots out, I eventually pick my docmartins.

"You look hot" Nat smiles.

"I do don't I" I look in the mirror and I'm filled with a boost of confidence.

"Can we do your hair next?" Wanda asks.

"Yeah" I smile at her and she runs into the corridor and soon comes back with a curling iron.

"What time is peter picking you up at?" Nat asks as I sit down in a chair and Wanda begins to curl my hair.

"5 I think and then the film starts at half past 5"

"How are you going to sneak back in?"

"I didn't think of that"

"We could always say your sick"

"He would come and check on me"

"True"

"What's going on in here" dad walks in.

"Dress up day" Wanda quickly says.

"Yes and then we are going on a girls night out" Nat says and we all nod.

"Okay well have fun and stay safe and don't get into trouble" he says before walking off.

"I've got a plan" Nat says.

"Wanda and I will leave with you and Peter and then you go of doing your own thing while Wanda and I go do something and then you call us when you are done and we will meet and come back up here together so your dad won't suspect anything"