29. The polar express

A/n- heyyy this is just a nice chapter because who hasnt dreamt of going on the polar express. It's not really important to the story so you can skip this chapter I just was watching the polar express and decided to write a chapter of the characters going there cuz I thought it be fun.
Enjoy the chapter and have a merry Christmas

The sound of a train woke me up. It sounded like the train was right outside which wasn't possible, there are no tracks near us.

"Peter" I try wake him up. "Peter" this time he wakes up.

"Yeah?" He sleepily says rubbing his eyes.

"I can hear a train" I tell him and his eyes close again. "Peter" they open again.

"It was probably just the tv"

This time the train sound is louder and it wakes Bucky up.

"You hear that train to?" Bucky sits up and begins to walk to the door.

Peter and I jump of the coach and follow him. As he opens the door, a large train comes into sight. I put my shoes on quickly and walk out the door.

The writing on the side read "the polar express" this can't be true. I thought it was just a movie.

"Oh my god" Bucky says from beside me.

"Can we go on it?" Peter asks.

"Are we on drugs?" Bucky asks out loud and peter and I both look at him puzzled.

I continue to stare at the train wondering if it is actually there or we are all going insane.

"All aboard!" A loud voice shouts from the darkness. "All aboard!" It shouts again.

We all exchange looks before walking slowly down the snowy path alongside the train until a man with a moustache and a conductors hat greets us by a door.

"Well? Are you coming?" He looks at us.

"Where?" Bucky asks.

"Why to the North Pole of course!" He shouts very loudly. "This. Is. The. Polar. Express!" He says as if we are children and don't understand a word he is saying. Sure this is very odd.

"Geez no need to shout" Bucky covers his ears and the conductor rolls his eyes.

"Are you coming or not?" He asks.

"Yep we are definitely coming" I say and jump into the train and grab peters hand pulling him up.

"Bucky?" Peter looks at Bucky who is still stood on the ground.

"Coming coming" he says and finally steps up onto the train.

We all walk into a compartment full of children. This doesn't feel weird at all. Nobody looks at us as we walk in and take a seat at the back, except a girl with short brown hair and large brown eyes. She waved at me when we made eye contact. She only looked about 9. I waved back as Peter and I took our seat next to Bucky.

"Does This not seem weird at all?" Bucky asks.

"We are going to the North Pole" I say excitedly.

"Dreams can come true" Peter smiles.

"We are in a movie" I smile.

The conductor walks back in and soon loads of waters come out and begin dancing and singing the hot chocolate song and hand out hot chocolate to us all.

"That was the best hot chocolate I've ever had" I lean back into the seat and rest my head on peters shoulder.

"Yep" he agrees.