85. First days again

The days running up to the college term went by fast, Gwen and I had became best friends. Some nights we stayed up past midnight watching television and laughing at how stupid some of it was.

Peter and I still video chatted every night and morning since we ended up doing sleepovers on video calls so we could both sleep.

My dad also decided he wanted to talk to me so I had to talk to him on call which was just the normal talk about no boys, no kissing, no touching, and definitely no phone sex. Which the first two made no sense because Peter was across the country and we hadn't even thought about the last one until he mentioned it but we both decided we are far to awkward to do that and wanted to do that when we where together again.

Today was my first day, I woke up early and got in the shower then spent at least an hour trying to decide what clothes to where, at the end I went with my jeans and one of peters old T-shirt's I got when he grew out of them, like the guy is literal muscle in the shoulders if he tried to get into the T-shirt he would look like Ross in friends when he wore the frankie says relax t-shirt. It was September so it was still warm outside but there was always chance of rain so I bought my hoodie.

"(Y/n) we gotta go" Gwen shouted from the hallway and I quickly put my converse on and grab my bag with my laptop and everything in.

"I'm ready" I say and we head out of the apartment and lock the door. We where about an hour early but we wanted to be there early so we wouldn't get lost.

Gwen was in a light green dress and looked very pretty.

The walk to our class room felt longer than it actually was, Gwen and I talked the entire way before we got to the classroom door and realised we where there before the lecturer.

"Good morning" a man in his early 40s said and unlocks the door. "If you want to write your names down on this paper and choose a seat" he gives us a welcoming smile.

"I knew I recognised you from somewhere" he turned to me. "I worked with your father a few years ago, youre his daughter who accidentally blew up the television"

"Oh I remember you, you bought me those dinosaur cookies when I was about 4"

His name was Charles Jones. He was a scientist for my dad when they where researching animals and human dna merging together to give them characteristics. He'd freak out if I told him it worked and my boyfriend is evidence, Peter would freak out as well knowing him, he freaked out when the multiverse was real.

"Yeah I did, so how is your dad?"

"He's alright, still very over protective but he's learning he can't have everything his way"

"Yeah he did use to like everything to be his way, I remember that from working with him"

More members of the class began to walk in and take there seats so I went and sat down next to Gwen on the second to the front row.

"Hi" I smiled at her.

"Hi" she smiled back. "For once it's not me being recognised for my dad" she laughed.

I checked my phone quickly and see a message from Peter saying 'good luck and have an amazing day', I smile before replying, 'thanks you to, video call later?'

It doesn't take him long for him to type back, 'of course I want to hear all about your first day, I love you' he sent with about 50 heart emojis. I just reply saying 'I love you more' making him reply with 'not possible'

I turned my phone off and noticed almost all the seats where filled up.

"Good morning everyone and welcome to your first day here, in this course we will be going through everything you could possibly think about for biology" he says doing his welcome speech. Everyone payed close attention to every word he was saying and I got my laptop out and began to make notes like everyone else.