50. Baby mountain goats

Smut at the end of this chapter I will put a warning to where it starts so you can skip to next chapter if you don't wanna read it and I can confirm it will be cringy.

"Where were you last night?" Mj asks me.

"I was here the entire time" I lie.

"No you weren't, I heard you sneak back in at around 6"

"You must have been dreaming" I say and she looks deeply into my soul. It was kinda scary.

"Lies, I know you where with Peter"

"I heard my name" peter appears in the doorway, he was dressed in a blue shirt and a pair of jeans.

"I wasn't with Peter last night I was right here" I tell mj.

"Peter?" Mj turns to him and stares at him.

"Oh um yeah she was in here" he is a terrible liar.

"I don't believe you one bit" mj says.

"Pack your bags kids, plans have changed and our trips been upgraded so we are going to Prague, meet downstairs in 20 minutes" mr Harrington says before walking out of the room.

Peter and I both look at each other, this has to be to do with fury.

"You thinking what I'm thinking" Peter said.

"Yep" I nod.

I didn't unpack my clothes so they are still in my case.

"(Y/n) can I have your help with packing please?" Peter says and I nod and follow him out the room while mj gives us a suspicious look.

"Fury is definitely behind this" I say and he nods in agreement.

"What should we do?"

"Well we can't really do anything"

"I was really looking forward to being here in Venice" Peter says.

"Me too, we can come back again in the future, just us" I say and see his face brighten at the idea of going on a holiday as just us to with no one else.

I help peter pack his case and we go back into my room and I grab mine and we head downstairs to find the rest of the class stood there.

"Ready to go" mr Harrington says and we follow him out of the hotel to find a black bus and a man I recognise from last night, Dimitri.

The bags are dropped by the side of the bus as we all get on, Peter and I choose to sit in the back row of seats while everyone else was in front.

"It's crazy how he has the power to just change our trip" peter says.

"Yeah, he obviously thinks we are ready for superhero stuff like this then" I say quietly so only he can hear.

"Do you think where ready?"

"I mean together and apart we are both pretty powerful, and we work amazing as a team, I think we are ready for something like this" I tell him.

"It's just crazy how we went to space and came back and suddenly our responsibilities have changed"

"Yeah, i miss how things where before"