84. New roomate

Harley and mj went home when the weekend ended and then I was alone yet again. Morgan stayed with me and we did little art projects together. Peter had rang me twice a day every morning and every evening.

I was going to move into my dorm tomorrow and Peter wasn't here to help me settle in. I didn't need him to be there, I was fine on my own, I just wanted him to be there for my first day of college.

"When your gone can I still come over here?" Morgan asked.

"If peters in then yes"

"Has he spoken to you yet today?"

"Yeah he rang me quickly this morning to tell me he's okay and he's missing us"

"Aww"

"How are you feeling about starting school in 2 days?" I asked her. Morgan would be coming back to the city with me and then she wanted to come see college and help me unpack before going back to the apartment with pepper.

"I don't wanna go back to school, everyone there is stupid and they just teach us how to add and the most basic stuff" she says.

"You're gonna grow up to be the smartest person in the world" I tell her and she smiles proudly.

- - -

The next day I woke up early to pack the car and double checked I had everything, Pepper drove us while I sat in the back next to Morgan as we played games on her iPad.

I was nervous to start college, i was mainly worried no body would like me because I'm tony starks daughter.

Morgan kept me distracted the entire time otherwise I would have been a nervous wreck.

We soon pulled up outside college and they handed me my keys and an information pack and we grabbed my bags and headed up, my dorm was on the very top floor and I had a roommate.

We took the elevator up with all my bags before walking down the corridor until we found my room.

I opened the door and saw a sofa and then 2 doors. There was a small kitchen and a large window looking out over the city. My roommate was born yet here so I had first pick of which room I wanted, I decided to go for the one with the nicer view, both views where nice but I could see more from here.

"This is nice" pepper smiled.

"Yeah"

"I know you want peter here and your dad" she pulls both me and Morgan into a hug. "You wouldn't believe how proud everyone would be of you, I bet there somewhere out there just smiling at you, nat would probably be crying but she'd be so proud"

"She totally would" I laugh, my first day of school she cried.

"Do you want any help unpacking?" Pepper offered but I shook my head.

"I think I can do it myself"

"Okay then just remember we are only a few blocks away so if you ever need us you are always welcome"

"Thanks pepper"

"I love you so much (y/n)" Morgan jumps up and I catch her.

"I love you to morgan"

They gave me one last hug before closing the door and leaving me to unpack.

I took a box and placed it onto my bed. I grabbed the sheets and duvet covers out and made the bed. I put the picture frame of me and Peter up and then put the one of all of us at prom and then another one of us all when we where in Venice.

"Hello?" A voice calls from the hallway and a blonde haired girl appears and gives me a smile. "Hi I'm Gwen you must be (y/n)"

"Hi yes I'm (y/n)" I smile back.