87. Peters home

A/n- hii!!! So I didn't expect this book to get so many reads but thank you for that, I'm just updating some of the chapters and getting rid of some of them because I lost Interest towards the end of writing this so it's all a bit random and stupid lol, but yeah so if some of it makes no sense I will sort it out eventually. Thank you for reading!! 23/2/23

"Peters coming!" I woke up and ran out into the main room to find Gwen and Owen sat eating cereal. Owen liked eating his breakfast here along with all his other meals to be honest. "Oh my god I'm gonna need to tidy my room it's a mess" I say and run back into my room and begin picking up all my washing from the floor and putting it in the basket.

"What time is he arriving?" Owen asked.

"I don't know he's going back to our house first so I think maybe around lunch time"

I quickly tidy the bed and neaten up the pillows. I open my window to let the cool autumn breeze through.

I put my washing in the washing machine and then tidy up the bathroom. I have a spare tooth brush for Peter and my shampoos and conditioners where fully stocked along with soaps and shower gels. I was fully prepared.

"(Y/n) want any breakfast?" Gwen asked.

"No thanks Gwen I'm to excited to eat" I smile.

I then tidy up the rest of the apartment and put an episode of friends on since everyone here liked it and it's the best show ever.

I then just sat on the sofa and waited, and waited, then waited some more, then even more. For what felt like hours when In reality was only about 30 minutes was the longest time of my life. I just wanted him to get here already.

I kept checking my phone.

Until it pinged.

I opened it and saw the message from Peter telling me he was outside.

"HES HERE!" I jump of the sofa screaming and then putting my flip flops on and racing out of the apartment. Owen and Gwen followed me into the elevator as I was practically buzzing all the way down.

"Chill (y/n)" Owen said smiling.

"I haven't seen him in so long"

The elevator finally arrives on the ground floor and I rush out and see peters car Parked out front and him stood getting something out the trunk. Gwen and Owen followed me but stayed in the door way.

"Peter!" I screamed making his head turn and a smile take over his face.

"(Y/n)" he said as I ran into his arms and smashed my lips against his. It had been so long. I had almost forgotten what he tasted like, mint and then I could smell his cologne and familiarity and comfort soon hit me.

"Maybe I should go away more if that's the reaction I get when you see me" he joked and I whacked his arm.

"I was just very happy to see you" I say and he kisses me again. "You've grown" I tell him. I was now at his shoulder and he had seemed to have gotten a lot more muscler.