75. Who is peter parker?

"I think we're going home" Gwen says and I notice how she is begging to blur. I limp over to her and pull both her and Mary Jane into a hug.

"It was so nice meeting you guys" I smile.

Soon they vanish from my arms and I turn to Nat who is doing the same.

"Nat?" I ask my voice breaking.

"Hey it's okay, you're gonna be fine without me, you lasted all this time and look how far you've come from the little girl who used to throw pillows" she says  as her arms wrap around me.

"I don't want you to go"

"I'm never truly gone, I will always be in here and in here" she points to my head and then my heart before kissing my forehead and disappearing.

"(Y/n)" peter runs through the portal in front of me and I walk out to meet him not realising I'm stood on the edge of the Statue of Liberty.

"Omg your okay" I wrap my arms around his neck to stabilise myself and because I'm glad he's safe and still in one piece.

"(Y/n) your gonna forget who I am"

"What no I'm not"

"It's part of the spell" he cups my face.

"Peter I'm not gonna forget who you are, can you not just like kiss me straight after to make me remember you because I will not be forgetting you anytime soon so you can rethink that"

"I mean I could try" he says and I nod.

Suddenly my mind goes blank, the last year and a bit had been erased and before me stood a very handsome brown curly haired boy about the same age as me, his eyes where brown and sparkled like stars. I knew those eyes, they where familiar.

He suddenly leans in and presses his lips against mine and everything comes back.

"Did it work?" He asks looking worried.

"I don't know I think you should do it again" I smirk and he smiles before pulling me in by my waist and kissing me with passion. His lips tasted like blood since he had many cuts on his face.

"Do you remember who I am?"

"You are peter Benjamin Parker, you are 17 years old and my boyfriend of almost a year or five years if we are talking real years but it's still confusing me" I say and he kisses me again.

"Oh my god I'm so glad that worked" he rests his forehead against mine.

"We had our Disney moment then" I smile.

"And in the perfect place as well"

"Omg we are high up" I look down to see that we are stood at the top of the Statue of Liberty.

"Yeah come on I need to get you to the hospital for your leg"

"My dad is at doctor stranges"

"He won't remember me" he says sadly. "Okay let's get back into the ground" he wraps an arm around me tightly and swings us onto the ground.

"Peter we have nowhere to live" I say.

"Yeah we are going to have to sort somewhere out but if it means staying in a hotel until we can sort something out we can do that" he says as we make our way towards the hospital. Peter stopped to change into normal clothes before we continued walking, he bought a pair of leggings and a hoodie for me to change into since I was wearing nats suit but I had changed into the other clothes while sat in the basement.

We where both sat in the waiting room of the hospital for a while before they took us in. The X-ray showed it was definitely broken so then we had to wait even longer for them to plaster it. By the time we got out it was past midnight.