10. Halloween

(Y/n) POV

Halloween had arrived. Lizs party was tonight. Peter and I had decided on our costumes. We where going to base them of Peter Pan and Wendy. Peter would be peter and I would be Wendy. I had found a blue dress and a matching blue ribbon to go in my hair and that was my outfit sorted. Peter had an actual costume and looked adorable in his little green hat.

"You both look amazing" Nat smiles.

"Thank you"

"Let me grab the camera" she runs out of the room.

"We do look pretty amazing" I smile.

"I'm just happy you let me wear jeans instead of those tights" peter was very disapproving of wearing the green tights so we settled for green trousers and the top Peter Pan wore and a pair of brown ankle boots.

"I'm back" Nat rushes in with the camera. "Smile"

We take a few photos and say goodbye to everyone who was here.

"Have you got your phone?" My dad asked.

"Yes"

"Back up phone?"

"So peters phone"

"I've got my phone" peter smiles.

"Okay call me if you want to leave or get in any trouble"

"Okay will do bye"

"Have a good time" Nat calls from behind us picking up max who would chase us out the door if she didn't pick him up.

We get into happys car and he drives us over to wear we are supposed to meet Ned and mj, which was just outside the cafe we usually go to on Fridays.

"I can see them" peter points to our 2 friends stood in there costumes. Mj was dressed in I'm not sure what but it was mainly black clothing and Ned was dressed as darth Vader but without his mask on.

"I will drop you of here" happy pulls into the car park for a McDonald's across the street.

"Thanks happy see you later" I smile closing the door.

"Have fun" he shouts through the window before driving of.

"I've never been to a party before" I excitedly say to peter as we cross the street "except for the party's at avengers tower but half the time I wasn't allowed"

"This party probably won't be much different, it's probably just gonna be loads of drunk teenagers" peter says and we both laugh as we meet Ned and mj.

"Hello" peter smiles.

"Peter pan and Wendy" Ned smiles looking at us.

"Cute" mj says.

"Well you wouldn't be the ghost busters with us and we needed 4 so we went with this"

"Good thing we didn't do the ghost busters because you both look so adorable" Ned pinches peters cheeks like a grandma and I laugh.

"Mj what exactly are you supposed to be?" Peter asks.

"Death."

Silence came amongst us as we stared at her.

"You need help" Ned says.

"Shall we go now?" She breaks the silence.

"Uh yeah"

"Where exactly is Lizs house?" I ask.

"Just up the hill"

"Peter use to have a massive crush on her last year, he just stared at her, it was kinda creepy" Ned says.