53. The truth about mysterio

"Peter you're spider man?" Mj walks over to us. "And (y/n) you have powers?"

"What!? What would make you possibly think that"

"Its why you both are always sneaking off and why you snook of during the opera and then I saw the two heros in black suits on the news and that's clearly you two"

"No no" peter shakes his head. "And also it was the night monkey"

"The night monkey?" She says not believing a word he's saying.

"Yeah that's what it said on the news and you know the news never lies" he shakes his head as wafts his arms around.

Mj takes her bag off and Peter gives me a confused look.

"What are you doing" he asks.

"Well do the night monkey and Spider-Man use the same webs" she gets a thing out of her bag and it has Spider-Mans webs on.

"I mean maybe" he shrugs.

This is funny to watch. I'm dating the worlds biggest dork.

"Maybe he's a spider monkey who knows"

"(Y/n) you clearly have powers it just makes so much sense, you are tony starks daughter and he kept you a secret for all those years so it's pretty obvious you where hiding something"

"Ah what the fuck" I jump back as the thing mj was holding is now on the floor with a large thunderstorm looking monster is above us.

The hologram soon vanishes and peter looks at me confused.

"The hell was that" he looks around to see where it went.

"It was all holograms" I say I already had a theory it wasn't really big how did it cause so much damage.

Peter picks it up and I go closer to look at it, this is some crazy tech.

"But it looked so real" mj says.

"It's really advanced tech" peter says. "It looked scary real"

"Wait does that mean" I say looking over at peter.

"The elementals where fake, but that doesn't make any sense because we where there, there was fire and destruction and who, who would do something like that" he says and one person comes to mind.

"Mysterio" I say and they both look at me.

"It can't be him, can it?"

"I thought I recognised him, he worked for my dad and my dad named his technology barf and that technology could do exactly what that just did, my dad fired him so he could be wanting pay back"

The hologram shows again looking stronger, it looks so real. I see the hologram of mysterio fighting it and it just proves my theory.

"I am Spider-Man." Peter says turning to mj. "And I really messed up"

"Wait your being serious right now" she says. "So does that mean you're-" she turns to look at me.

"Yep" I nod.

"We have to get out of here" peter says and grabs ahold of my hand as we run back towards the hotel with mj at our side.

"Peter what do you mean you messed up?" I say as soon as we get into the hotel room.

"I gave him the glasses"

What. An. Idiot.

"Peter why would you do that"

"I thought he'd use them better than I would" he says, I can't believe how one of the smartest people I know can also be the dumbest.

"Peter you would never use them to take over the world but he is, they where given to you for a reason" I say sounding a lot more annoyed than I meant to. He runs his hands through his hair out of frustration.