82. Stars

"There room is sorted we just have to get some shopping" I tell Peter walking out of the guest room downstairs we had set up ready for harley and mj.

"Let's go shopping" Peter smiles and grabs his car keys and I grab my bag with my purse and phone in and follow him out of our house.

"The garden has to be our next project" I tell Peter and he nods. The entire back garden was overgrown and we needed a drive way on the front.

"I rang them about the drive way and they said they'd come next week to look at it and then discuss what we can do with it"

"I got an email saying I can move into my dorm in 2 weeks"

"Oh that's great did you want me to come help you settle in"

"I'd prefer it if you where going to college with me but I guess you helping me move in Will do" I say and he chuckles.

"I can come visit every week and you can come home at the weekends because it's only like a 2 hour drive here and back and then we can call every night and I will send you with every single hoodie I own" he said giving me a smile.

"Aww you are the best"

"Thanks darling" he covers my hand with his.

The drive to the shop wasn't very long and Peter went and grabbed the cart and we walked through the doors.

We put a few large bags of chips in the cart and then Peter found the chocolate. "What did we actually come In for?" Peter asked.

"I forgot"

"We need towels for guest rooms and soap and shower gels and shampoos and stuff we should I just really buy everything" I say as we walk down the bathroom isle and I grab a couple of grey towels and everything else we needed from that isle.

"What food shall we buy?"

"I have no idea"

Peter grabs some potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes and other bits of fruit and vegetables and then we went down the frozen isle and got nuggets and potato alphabet letters along with a few tubs of ice cream.

We quickly paid and loaded everything into the trunk.

"What you want for dinner tonight?" I asked.

"Harley texted saying they won't arrive till late in the evening cuz they are coming back from Missouri so we have something and then we can do snacky bits later"

"Sounds like a plan but you didn't tell me what you want" I say and I see grin come across his face.

"You"

"Well you had me this morning"

"Yeah and I want you every meal of the day"

"Oh my god"

"Love you darling" he smiled happily.

"Food peter?"

"Pasta"

"Easy enough"

"Yeah and then I'll have you for desert"

"Oh my god Peter!" I cover my face in my hands and hear him laughing.

He puts on the radio and rolls the windows down as we drove back home.

"I think we should get some flowers to brighten up the garden"

"It might be to late to plant any new flowers but we can in the spring"

We get the groceries from the trunk and take them into the house leaving them on the counter. Peter unpacked the frozen stuff while I took everything for Harley and mj into there room.