42. Tea party

It took about 2 weeks of just laying in bed for me to start to feel better, I cried a lot. I went through about 20 boxes of tissues.

Dad had dropped in about 4 times to check on how we where all doing. I was getting stronger everyday. The bandage on my side had been removed yesterday and a scar was all that was there, it was rather ugly but Peter kept telling me it looked awesome and said it was a battle scar. My hand had also begin to heal but I still had a plaster cast on it to keep it stable while my bone sorts it self out.

It was now a month since we had all came back and I was walking around. I still hadn't left the apartment.

We where going to see my dad and peppers place in a bit.

I couldn't bend down to put my shoes on so Peter helped me tie my laces. Dad had bought my clothes over which he had in storage which included most of my shoes.

"There you go" peter smiles looking up at me once he tied the laces on my shoe. I was just wearing a pair of leggings and a purple crop top but I had peters hoodie on so you couldn't see it.

"Thank you"

"Ready to go?" He asks and I nod my head. Peter was driving us over there.

We made our way over to the elevator as he help my hand that wasn't in plaster. May was at work today so we locked up. The security on the apartment was crazy.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous" I say as we reach his car. I jump in the passenger seat and he gets in the drivers seat and we begin to drive off.

"It will be fine, happy will be there, he actually offered to drive us but I wanted to drive us" peter says putting his hand on my thigh and gently rubbing it.

"We should probably call Ned and mj at some point, we haven't heard from them" I tell him as we drive through the city.

"We can try now?" He says and I find Ned and mj on the car screen and call them.

"Hello?" Neds voice says.

"Hi Ned, it's us" peter says.

"Omg Peter I'm so glad your okay" I can hear the relief in his voice. "Is (y/n) okay?"

"Yeah Im fine" I say.

"Where are you guys?" He asks.

"In the car on the way to (y/n) dads house" peter tells him.

"Is mj gonna pick up" I ask.

"I spoke to her earlier and she is busy so I doubt it but she is fine" he tells us. "But you guys are fine right?"

"Yeah Ned we are fine" I say letting peter focus on the road. "Peter and May have a new apartment"

"Yeah i as wondering where you had moved to when I went round and no one was there"

"(Y/n) is currently living with us" peter says.

"We need to meet up at some point and catch up on everything because I heard you went to space" Ned says.

"Yeah you can come round anytime, I will text you the new address later" Peter says as we drive out of the city.

"Okay I will let you get back to your driving" Ned says and we say goodbye and hang up.

"When do we go back to school?" I ask.

"Next week I think" he says. "Are you looking forward to going back?"

"Sort of, it will definitely be different" I say and he nods in agreement.

"Yeah it's gonna be different, it's crazy how only a month ago the blip happened when actually it was 5 years ago"