23. Snowman

"Morning" I slowly open my eyes to see peters brown eyes sparkling at me as he smiles.

"Morning" I sleepily say.

"Sleep well?" He asks tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Yes, you?"

"Amazingly"

"Did we fall asleep on the sofa?" I ask looking around and noticing we are in the living room.

"Yeah, we where watching tv"

"Anything you wanna do today?" I ask.

"I'm up for anything you wanna do" he smiles. "How bad did the snow get over night?" He asked and I look out the window to see white.

"I can't tell, looks bad though"

"Oh we can do movie day"

"That would be great" I smile. I love having movie days with Peter, and something about being snowed in with him sounds even more appealing. "Wanna get some breakfast, I'm thinking pancakes"

"Come on, let's go make some pancakes" he lifts me up of the sofa.

"You know I can walk perfectly fine" i say as he carries me into the kitchen.

"Yeah but where's the fun in that" he grins and I laugh. He places me down on the counter while grabbing the bowels from the cupboard.

"Want my help?" I ask while he gets all the ingredients out.

"No you stay there, I'm cooking breakfast for you" he sounds bossy yet sweet at the same time. It's hot.

"Okay" I watch as he begins mixing everything together. His muscles moving under his grey t shirt. What a sight. This is what heaven looks like.

"(Y/n)? You okay?" Peters voice breaks me from my thoughts.

"Wha? Uh yeah" I feel my cheeks turn red as he looks at me with a grin on his face.

"You sure?"

"Yep"

"Cuz it seems that something had you pretty distracted" he grins as he walks back over to me and standing in between my legs.

"Shut up" I quietly say and he laughs before connecting our lips. Electricity runs through my body as he rests his hands on my thighs.

"You're adorable" he smiles as he breaks away and I feel my cheeks turn redder.

Peter goes back over to the bowel and begins poring the mixture into the pan.

Max comes running into the kitchen and sits by peters feet staring at him.

"I will sort his food out" I say jumping of the counter to be greeted by max running to me and following me to where his bag of food is.

I put his food in his bowel and he goes and eats it, while he eats I replace his water.

I walk back over to peter and grab two plaits from the cupboard. "Want syrup?"

"Yeah" peter nods.

He soon finishes making the pancakes and brings them over to the table I had set.

"These are delicious" I say with my mouthful. Peter laughs grabbing another pancake from the pile.

"Glad you like them" he smiles.

We both soon finish eating the pancakes and clean up the kitchen.

"Morning" Nat walks down the stairs with a smile on her face. She was wearing her floor length black silky robe.

"Morning" I smile as she walks over and kisses the top of my head.

"Morning peter" she goes round and kisses the top of his head, Peter looks at me confused. "You two sleep well?"

"Yes" I smile looking over at peter who smiles back.

"Good" she grabs a cup of coffee before going and opening the curtains. "Snow got worse" she says and I look out of the window to see it almost up to the door handle.

"Definitely not going to school today" Peter says.

"And you are stuck with me all day" I wrap my arms around his waist gently squeezing him.

"Looks like that might be all week" he says and I nod. The snow only seems to be getting thicker.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" I grin wiggling my eyebrows.

"Did you just quote frozen?" Nat says and I nod smiling.

"I wanna build a snowman" peter smiles and I grab his hand dragging him up the stairs.

I go into my room while he goes into his, I brush my hair and teeth before going back into my bedroom. I change out of my pyjamas and into a pair of leggings and a hoodie of peters that somehow ended up in my room. I put fluffy socks on and grab my hat, scarf and gloves from my closet along with my polka dot welly boots. I grab my coat from the hanger and I'm ready to go into the snow.

"Pete you ready?" I ask knocking on his door.

"Yeah coming" he opens the door and is stood there with his coat and wellies on. He had a stripy, scarf and gloves. "You look so cute" he smiles.

"Thanks so do you"

Peter grabs my hand as we walk down the stairs to be greeted by max running in circles.

"Your actually going outside" Nat states at us as we make our way to the door.

"Yes" I open the door and max runs into the snow and soon vanishes.

"Close the door" Nat says as snow falls into the wooden flooring.

I begin to walk further out into the snow. The snow had gotten into my boots and made my feet and legs cold.

"Peter where are we gonna build it?" I ask.

No response.

"Peter?" I turn around and he's not there.

That's odd. He was behind me a second ago.

"Peter?" I repeat.

Max runs over to wear there was a dent in the snow. What could be over there he is so interested in?

I follow him back and find peter laying face first in the snow. He slowly gets up and his face is covered in snow and his clothes have turned white. I can't help but burst into laughter as max pushes him back down into the snow.

After a few seconds of laughing, I try and help peter up but I fall down next to him. Max tries copying and lays down in between us.

I burst out laughing again and roll onto my back.

"Peter are you okay?" I ask and hear him laugh.

"You totally just fell on your face" he laughs uncontrollably.

"So did you and then you fell again"

"Yeah we should probably get up, my butts freezing" he says as he helps me out of the snow.

"Time to build the snowman?" I ask and Peter nods.

We build a massive snow man and I put my scarf on it. It was taller than both of us.

"Looks good" Nat says from the door. "Now will you two get in here before you freeze to death"

The warmth of inside instantly hits. I take my boots of by the door along with my coat and wet gloves and hat. Peter does the same.

"I'm gonna go change" I say and run upstairs into my bedroom and change into a pair of pyjamas.

I come back downstairs and wrap a blanket around me and lay across the sofa. I turn the tv on and while it loads peter jumps down onto the sofa next to me.

We spend the rest of the day watching films and drinking hot chocolates while hiding from the cold snow outside.

Nat had gone to do some avengers work so Peter and I stayed on the sofa wrapped in the fluffiest blankets with the fire place on.