68. New friend

"We believe mysterio" random people scream in our faces as we try make our way into school, it had been over a month since we had been here. Peter had a baseball cap on to try hide his face from the world, but everyone could tell it was him. He was the most famous person in the world right now.

"Hey hey leave my best friend Peter alone" flash walks up next to us and wraps his arm around peter.

"Come on" happy says and pusses us all inside. I thought he was about to carry us over his shoulder to get us out of the crowed.

"Guys I'm thinking we all go out for dinner later" flash says. Peter and I exchange confused looks. "You know since your my best friend Peter, and (y/n)s your girlfriend and Tony starks daughter so shes also my other best friend"

"Maybe another time" Peter said.

"What about you swing me through New York and sign my life size cutout of Spider-Man" he asked excitedly.

"I will think about it"

"Okay cool call me when you are free" flash says before walking to his locker.

"That was so weird" Peter whispered in my ear and I let out a laugh as we walk to our classroom and sit at our usual desk with Ned and mj.

"Aw you have a new best friend" I smile at him.

"No I am peters best friend" Ned says defensively.

"I'm pretty sure I'm his best friend" I say.

"You're his girlfriend you can't be both" Ned said.

"I mean she is both, I got very lucky, best friend and girlfriend in one" Peter smiles and pinches my cheeks.

"Dude I thought I was your best friend" Ned glared at us.

"You are but you're like my brother" Peter said and I saw neds face soften and he looked like he was about to cry.

"Aww that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me"

"It's true" Peter said sweetly, he's the best. Even when the world is against him he is still the caring, loving, fun peter I know and love.

Flash takes a seat in olivias usual place right before she was about to sit down.

"My seat now" he said and we all stared at him in confusion. Olivia walked over and sat with Betty and jade and Josh in our class.

"I wrote a book about you" flash said to Peter.

"Really?"

"Yep here's a copy" flash passed him a book that had to be at least 700 pages, it was a hardback and had flash on the cover next to Spider-Man.

"Oh wow" Peter said flipping through the pages.

"You keep it ive got loads of copies"

"Oh thanks" Peter nodded and placed the book in his bag.

"So I'm having a party this weekend and you're all invited, special VIP entry" flash said handing us flyers.

"Thanks flash" I say and gold it up and put it in my pockets.

"Yeah you best all attend it's gonna be the biggest party of the year"

Everyone around us was whispering when they noticed peter was back. I could tell he was nervous, I had been through a similar situation when my real identity got revealed to the world and Peter was there for me so I will be here for him.

"You okay?" I whispered to him and he gave me a small nod.

"Mhm, so you wanna go to this party?" He asked.

"It might be fun" we hadn't been to a party in a while.

"Yeah we should go might be nice to get out of the apartment and do something fun"

The rest of day seemed to drag. When we finally got out of lesson happy was stood waiting for us. Peter no longer has his car because some stupid idiot decided to smash it and spray paint we believe mysterio on it. Peter didn't let it bother him but I could tell it did.

"Bye guys see you tomorrow" flash waves as we left the building.

"I mean that's a nice change, he's finally stopped being an ass" peter said and I laughed.

When we got out of the building, there was a massive crowd with cameras and microphones. Peter gripped onto my hand as we followed happy.

"Everyone back up!" Happy shouted, he was scary when he wanted to be, but nobody moved they just talked louder trying to get peters attention.

"Happy where's the car?" Peter asked.

"Round the back"

"Why'd we not just go through the back of the school then?" I asked.

"Because" happy said, he clearly didn't think.

Once we made it in the car we where safe enough. Someone tried to throw a tomato at us but Peter caught it before it could hit him. He caught it with his peter tingle.

The guards outside our building where stood there keeping crowds away as we quickly jumped out the car and headed upstairs.

"I really want things to go back to how they where before" he said letting out a breath he'd been holding in. "I can't even take you on a date anymore without being surrounded by people or having a body guard with us" he flipped his head onto my shoulder.

"We could have a date in the apartment" I suggest and he smiles.

"Candle lit dinner?"

"That would be nice" I smile and our faces soon become so close our noses are almost touching.

"Yeah then maybe after I could lay you across the rug and do everything you like me to do to you when we are alone" he made the butterflies in my stomach awake and my cheeks begin to heat up and the thought.

The elevator pings just as we where about to kiss and peter sighs before I pull him out the elevator and drag him over to the door where he presses me against the wall and kisses me. His lips tasted like strawberries since we had been eating them in the car, he slipped his tongue into my mouth and cupped my cheeks bringing me in closer.

"Oh my god" my dad said from behind us.

"What?" I ask him.

"I don't want to see you eating each others faces of in the hallway"

"We will just go do it inside then" I say and peter pulls me I to the apartment.

"Gross" he mumbles as we shut the door.

"Hello" May said from the sofa holding a tub of ice cream, she had been crying. And I'm pretty sure it was about happy. He hadn't been here since the breakup and I could tell it was hitting them both hard, I don't even know why they would breakup in the first place.

"Oh May what's wrong" peter walks over and sits at her side wrapping an arm around her.

"I was stupid to break up with him" she said crying into her tissue.

"There's still time to fix it" peter said.

"Yeah not today, I'm going to take a bath" she got up and walked to her room.

"I hate seeing her sad" peter said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head against his chest.