91. Happily ever after

10 years later.

"Natasha May Parker your not supposed to levitate things at your brother" Peter said.

"I was not" she said with a grin.

"Mhm sure" Peter said.

"Louis started it, he shot a web at me" Natasha said.

Our children had got our powers so it was a chaotic house. We only ended up having two children Louis birth was a hard birth so the doctor advised us not to have anymore children but we where so grateful and happy with the two we had. Louis was 2 years younger than Natasha and he was a lot more quite than her, Louis rather be outside painting while Natasha rather liked causing chaos and being active.

"Who wants to go on a walk?" Peter asked them and they jumped up.

"Can we walk to granny and grandpas house?" Louis asked.

"Sure put your coat on" I said and they did that.

"Mommy when can we go see auntie yelena?" Natasha asked.

"We can give her a ring later and see if she's free" I say.

"Yes please"

We began walking over to my dads house, Peter held onto my hand keeping me close to him.

"We are the luckiest people in the world" he said to me as we watched our children run around playing together infront of us.

"We definitely are" I smiled and kissed his lips.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you (y/n) Parker, always and forever" he smiled.

And so after everything we had gone through together we had gotten out happily ever after after all, and it was perfect.