79. Prom dress shopping

The year was finally over and spring had finally sprung.

"Are you excited" I turned to mj as we drove in my car.

"Not really but you know it's prom" she said.

I was back in the city while Peter was working with my dad on something. Since he was no longer in school he was now a full time avenger or my dads apprentice. I had gotten mj, ned and Harley to all remember Peter and flash somehow remembered who he was but not that he was spiderman.

"What colour do you think you will get?" Mj asked.

"I'm not sure maybe red or blue, that are my favourite" I tell her. "What about you?"

"Black" she smiled.

We pulled up outside the dress shop and got out and opened the door. The shop was covered in gorgeous dresses and smelt like roses. The short brunette women in the desk met us and then told us to have a look around and shout her if we needed any help.

"I think this one for you" Mj said pulling out a hot pink ball gown.

"Ha absolutely not" I laughed.

"Yeah it is rather ugly" she put it back on the railing and we continued our searches.

"What dress do you think Peter would like?" I asked her.

"I don't think he wants to wear a dress"

"No" I laugh. "I mean what dress do you think he'd like to see me wearing, that little black one I have goes down very well with him, you know at flashes party we did it-"

"(Y/n) I don't need any details of your sex life" mj quickly stops me and I laugh.

"I wasn't going to say anymore, I knew you'd stop me before I let out something like that"

"Yeah"

"So how is it going with Harley"

"We are going good, our 2 year will be coming up this year, he's back in Tennessee this week but he's moving into the city permanently when he gets back"

"Do you think your gonna live with him?" 

"I don't know maybe"

"Would you say yes if he asked?"

"Probably yes, besides I heard you and Peter are now renovating a house to move in together tell me about that"

"Oh Um yeah we have been staying with my dad and then we went on a walk and found this building which is in my dads lands and he owns it so we came up with idea to sort everything out and eventually move in there together as our house so at the moment we have working electrics and the plumbing is being sorted out today so hopefully by the summer we will be living there until college" I tell her.

"What's Peter doing about college?"

"My dad's offered him a full time job, so he can be in the city when he wants to be or at home in my dads lab or in the city lab so it's convient and good that we can still be together wherever we both are"

"That's good, how's he doing with everything anyway?"

"He's doing a lot better, the house is a good distraction it's only when we aren't busy or doing anything he can go back Into sad Peter"

"Yeah its strange to think but you're all he really has left"

"I know" I sigh sadly, peters been through so much in his life and we aren't even official adults yet.

I continue to look amongst the dresses until my eyes lay upon a red one.

"(Y/n)?" Mj asked from beside me. "You good?"