44. The charity event

A/n- I watched no way home again last week but this time in imax and it was just as amazing as first time except no one cheered in cinema this time, still cried probably more than the first time. I still can't get over it, literally the best film I've ever seen.

Peter had a charity event with May this evening so we stayed at the venue all day getting everything sorted for later.

"It's looking good" May smiles. Peter and I where putting place sets out.

"We have school on Monday" Peter reminds me. Today was Saturday so we only had Sunday left.

"Oh god, do you think flash blipped away?"

"Yep" he gives me a sad look.

"Great"

"Did you get your dad to sign the permission slip for the trip to Europe?"

"Oh shit I forgot" I say.

"What do I need to sign?" I turn around to find my dad walking towards us in one of his suits, mag must have invited him for later.

"There's a trip to Europe and I've been invited on it" I tell him.

"Oh that would be nice, where's the form I need to sign?" Omg is he actually letting me go on this trip.

"It's back home on the desk" I say meaning peters apartment, it had become home these past months.

"I will drop by later and sign it then" he smiles before walking off to go find may.

"That was odd, didn't have to beg him to let me go" I say.

"Very odd" he agrees.

"I think we are done" I smile.

I was already in my dress for later, it was just a simple navy blue one with of the shoulder straps and a flowy skirt. My arm was still in plaster so it did look weird with my dress. Hopefully I will get it of soon.

May had a long black floor length dress on and looked gorgeous.

Peter was just in normal clothes since he had to change into his spider man suit.

May welcomes the guests in and peter goes behind the curtain to change into his suit.

"Dad where sat at the front" I say and we take our seats at the table. May and peters name was also on the seats.

"Okay" he smiles.

The tables soon begin to fill up and May comes out and stands on the stage.

"Welcome everyone, thank you for coming to this charity event for the people whoosh there homes from the blip" she smiles and everyone claps. "Now let me introduce to you our very own Spider-Man" she points to the curtain and spider man walks out and everyone cheers. He sees me and does a little wave and I wave back.

May talks some more about the charity and what it means and how everyone can help.

"Thank you spider man" she smiles and everyone cheers.

"Thank you mrs Parker for having me, and thank you guys for having me" he puts his thumbs up. I let out a laugh at how awkward he is.

"Okay spider man will be right back out to take photos and answer all the questions" she says and her and peter go behind the curtain and I get up and follow them.

"You guys where great" I smile.

"Thanks (y/n) I was so nervous I thought I was going to mess up" May said and pulled me into a hug.