48. Water monster

(Y/n) POV

"Good morning everyone, you have the morning to do what you want and then we will all meet at 2 at the museum, make sure everyone has the phone on and stay in your groups and if anyone gets lost call immediately" mr Harrington said, we where all downstairs with our bags for the day ready to go.

"Where should we go first?" Peter asks as we both leave the hotel with Ned, mj and Betty.

"I don't know bout you guys but I wanna try some food" Ned claps his hands together.

It was such a beautiful place, the sun was shining above us and I was with my best friends. It felt nice to be out of New York, it's also a break for peter from his Spider-Man duties.

Ned and Betty run of holding hands into the food stalls.

"I will be back one second" Peter says letting go of my hand and I watch as he walks into a small shop.

"What's he up to?" Mj asks as we take a seat on the wall.

"No idea" I say.

I look over at people wandering around and notice flash stood with a selfie stick with 2 women in fancy dress at his sides.

"Ha flash got hit in the balls" mj laughs.

"Hi (y/n)" Brad walks over to us, something about him I really don't like.

"Hi?"

"So um where's peter?"

"Hes just gone to do something real quick" I tell him.

"(Y/n) get a photo of this" mj says and I look to see her with pigeons on her arms and I get my phone out and take a video of her with the pigeons so she can screen shot them into photos later.

"I wanna hold them" I jump up of the seat and a pigeon lands in my arm and mj takes a photo of me.

"Hi I'm back!" Peter runs over to us with a small bag and gives Brad a confused look making him walk off.

"What's in the bag?" I ask curiously.

"Secret" he grins, he knows I hate secrets. I still don't know what he got on Christmas and he won't tell me.

"I will find out sooner or later Parker so tell me what's in the bag"

"Not gonna tell you" he grins. "Come on lets get ice cream" he says grabbing ahold of my hand and quickly placing a kiss on my lips.

"I hate you sometimes"

"I love you to" he chuckles.

"Mhm"

He stops walking which pulls me back and he raises his eyebrows up at me.

"I love you" his deep brown eyes meet mine.

"I love you to" I mumble.

"I know just wanted to hear you say it" he smiles proudly.

"So you gonna tell me where you vanished to" I ask as we start walking again.

"I just went to this shop I read about and bought something" he tells me. "What was Brad doing over here with you"

"Haven't got a clue, he keeps trying to talk to me though but there's something about him i really don't like" I tell him.

"Well if you ever need him webbing to a wall out of your way just remember Who your boyfriend is and what he's capable of"

"Aww your such a good boyfriend"