35. Valentines

February 14th. Valentine's Day.

Peter and I haven't even discussed what we are doing today. I also haven't seen him in a few days or heard from him, no texts, nothing. It was like he'd forgotten me, I just hope he's alright.

"Happy Valentine's Day" Nat smiled as I walked into the kitchen. "Got any plans with your boyfriend?"

"No I also haven't seen him in a while" I sit at the table and she passes me a pancake.

"Oh I bet he has something planned" she says. She clearly knows something I don't since she is grinning like a crazy person.

"Doubt it" I say with my mouth full of pancake.

I sit reading my book while eating the Pancakes vision made. It's odd to think but vision is actually my brother in a way but that means one day wanda may be my sister in law.

I went back up to my room after lunch and just watched tv for a few hours. I didn't bother changing out of my pyjamas since I still had no plans, I kept checking my phone to see if he had texted me but he hadn't.

"Hey hun, we have to go help your dad out" Nat says stood in my doorway.

"Oh is everything okay?"

"Yeah he just needs extra help" she says.

"Oh ok when will you be back?" I ask.

"Tomorrow maybe longer" she tells me.

"Is everyone going?"

"Yeah so you will be alone" she tells me and i instantly think to call Peter and invite home to stay the night with me.

"Okay, can I come with you?"

"No it's safer if you stay here, you can invite you're friends over if you want, I won't tell your dad"

"It's Valentine's Day, they're all busy" Ned was out with Betty doing something and I'm pretty sure mj and Harley are together.

"Oh what bout peter? He hasn't been here in a while, is everything okay with you to?"

"Yeah, he's busy doing Spider-Man stuff I think"

"I bet he will come if you call him"

"Maybe later I'm tired" I say and she kisses my forehead.

"I will ring you later"

"Okay" I give her a small smile.

"Love you"

"Love you to" I say and she walks out of my room as the dogs run and jump on my bed. At least I'm not completely alone.

I close my eyes and fall asleep with the dogs up my side.

When I wake up, I look out the window and it's dark. How long had I slept for?

I get out of bed and make my way downstairs to let the dogs out.

All the lights downstairs had been turned of but as I made my way into the kitchen I could see the Flickr of candle light.

"Hi" peter smiles in the doorway. He was wearing a black suit and had a bouquet of roses.

"Hi?" I almost sound like I'm asking a question.

"Happy Valentine's Day" he smiles as I walk towards him.

"You remembered?"

"Of course I did, I've been planning this for a while" he says wrapping his arms around me.

"Let me go change and I will be back in a minute" I quickly kiss his lips before running upstairs to get changed. I choose a red dress and put a pair of black tights underneath. I didn't bother applying any makeup since my skin looked clear and nice. I brushed my teeth again before heading back downstairs.