86. Story of us

When Peter told me he would be home soon he meant it at the time until the next morning my dad told him they had to stay a few extra weeks. So a few more weeks had passed. College was going amazing. Owen and I had became good friends we shared a few classes together and he was just across the hall from Gwen and I.

"So do you know when peters coming back?" Owen asked from our sofa.

"No he's still in Berlin but I think they will be done soon"

"I can't wait to meet him" Owen smiled.

"Wanna go grab dinner when Gwen gets back?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Yeah sure what you fancying?"

"Pizza" i say with no thoughts about it.

"We can just order pizzas here if you want and then put on a movie"

"Yes we can do that"

Gwen sooner arrived home and we ordered pizzas and where told they'd be about half an hour. We all sat on the sofa and put on pitch perfect. It was Owen who suggested it.

Pizza came quicker than expected and it was delicious.

It wasn't even late but we had all managed to fall asleep while the movie was still on. I found myself leaning on owen and using him as a pillow.

Suddenly my phone began to ring waking us all up, I get up from the sofa and walk back into my room.

"Peter" I smile at him.

"Hey (y/n)"

"Any more news on when your coming back?"

"Everything is sorted so now we are packing to leave, mr stark has the jet prepared and then I will be with you around tomorrow afternoon"

"That's great"

"I think we are gonna stop at home first and then I can pick up my car and drive to you so is there anything you need me to pick up from our house"

"No I don't think so, actually maybe my coat, it's getting cold so I'm gonna need it more"

"Which coat do you want?"

"Just the grey one please"

"Okay I will get that"

"Thanks Peter"

"No problem darling"

"(Y/n) stark!" I hear my dad say and he takes the phone from Peter.

"Hi dad"

"Why haven't you replied to my messages or calls?"

"You haven't sent me any messages or rang me dad"

"Yes I have"

"No you haven't"

"Then who have I been texting?"

"I don't know" I say.

"Mr stark can I have my phone back" I hear peter say.

"Yeah one second kid" dad turns to Peter and then back to me. "Ima see you tomorrow kiddo, love you"

"Love you too dad"

"Im gonna give you back to peter now" he says and I see Peter back on the phone screen.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Hi"

"Peter we have to go to get the jet" I hear my dad say.

"Oh looks like I have to go but that means I will see you very soon" he smiled excitedly.

"Yes I can't wait to see you"