30. Christmas day

"Morning" peters smile greets me as I wake up.

"Morning" I say into the side of the pillow. When did I get in my bed?

I look around me confused to see my bedroom, I thought we fell asleep on the sofa?

"I carried you up here a few hours ago" he tells as he notices my confusion. "Bucky was snoring and it woke me up"

"He does snore loudly" I laugh.

"What time does everyone normally wake up on Christmas?" Peter asks.

"They normally wake up when I wake them up on Christmas"

"Want to go wake them up?" Peter asks and I see a smile on his face.

"What time is it?"

He grabs his phone from the side and checks the time. "About 8" he says.

"Shall we go wake Nat up" I say as the door burst open and Nat falls onto the bed.

"Merry Christmas" she smiles.

"We where just coming to wake you up" I smile at her.

"I heard and I was wondering if you are ready for breakfast" She says sitting up on the end of my bed.

"Yes I'm starving" Peter says and I nod in agreement.

"Come on then" she says and we all get up out of bed.

The heating had definitely not been on this morning because when I got up I was hit by the cool air.

"It's freezing" i day and peter passes his jumper over to me, it was his dark navy blue jumper he had bought a few weeks ago when I was with him. "Thanks" I smile putting it over my head and instantly feeling warm.

Downstairs was dark, no lights where on and the only sound was Bucky snoring on the sofa.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask as we walk into the kitchen and flip the light on.

"We have croissants" Nat says and she turns the oven on.

"Merry Christmas" steve smiles walking into the kitchen.

Peter and I take a seat at the table while Nat and Steve do some in the kitchen. Vision ends up joining us at the table.

Over the next hour everyone is awake and fed and it was finally time for presents.

"(Y/n) this is for you" dad passes me a box while everyone else opens there presents.

"What is it?" I ask curiously. It was rather heavy.

"Open it" he says and I take the lid of the box to find a small little puppy with the biggest brownest eyes ever. "OMG YOU GOT ME A PUPPY!" I jump up from the sofa and the small black dog licks my face. It was so fluffy.

"Max looked like he needed another dog around here" he tells me and I run over to my dad and hug him.

"Thank you thank you thank you" I smile.

"So what are you naming him?" Dad asks.

"I think I'll name him buddy" the name fits perfectly since it's Christmas and buddy the elf is from one of the best Christmas films ever.

"Aww that's a cute name" Nat smiles and I pass her the dog.

Max was sat on Buckys leg while Bucky unwrapped his presents but when he saw the new dog he came running over wagging his tail and began to smell the new dog.

"There's one left" Steve says picking up a small red velvety bag I recognise from last night. Bucky, peter and I all exchange glances. "It's for you Peter" he passes it over.