4. First days

The first day of school had arrived. I woke up early since i couldn't get back to sleep because I was nervous and excited for today.

I got dressed into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt that had New York written across it, I grabbed a pair of white vans from my wardrobe. It was just a basic outfit but it was comfy.

I had packed my school bag the night before and that was sat on my desk.

I left my bedroom and headed towards the kitchen. I doubt any one will be awake since it's 7:20am and they don't usually wake up till almost lunch. Except Steve and Sam who like to run for hours before starting there day, I could never.

Surprisingly,  a few people where awake, my dad, vision and Nat. Nat looked like she was already asleep at the table, she's not a morning person.

"Good morning" I smile walking into the kitchen.

"Morning kiddo, you ready for today?" Dad asks passing me a glass of orange juice.

"Yes" I smile. "Is Nat sleeping?"

"I'm not sleeping, I'm just resting my eyes" she says leaning on my shoulder.

"Peter will be here in half an hour and then happy will drive you both"

"Okay"

"What would you like for breakfast?"

( y/o is your option)

"I will have (y/o)please"

"Okay"

I ate breakfast and Peter soon arrived at the door, happy let him in and he came and joined us at the table eating a slice of toast.

Nat had definitely fell asleep since she was lightly snoring on my shoulder. I didn't mind, I was actually very use for this happening. People in this family just fall asleep wherever they can.

"Happy has just pulled round" dad says and peter and I get up from the table. "Remember the rules"

"Yes yes, they are practically engraved on my brain since you've said them to me about a gazillion times"

"Have a nice day" he brings me into a tight hug.

"Have fun" Nat gets up and wraps her arms around me as well.

"Okay bye" I wave at them before walking b out the door next to Peter.

Happy is stood by the shiny black car with the door open for us to climb in. I stare out the window in silence watching all the buildings we pass and all the cars. I catch peter looking over at me a few times and smile to myself. He's really cute.

"This city is really big" i look up at the tall buildings we pass.

"I guess it is, it doesn't feel as big when you're swinging above it, everything looks small and like it comes to a pause" peter says with a cute smile.

"I've only really seen it from pictures and the windows" I say "it's weird actually being down here among the cars I would look at from my room"

We soon pull up on a quite road a small walk away from the school, it would look a bit odd if Tony starks driver drove me here on my first day so it's safer to park further away.

"Thanks happy" peter and I say and wave as he drives off.

As we near school, crowds of students can be seen walking up the stairs and into the building. Peter remains by my side the entire way, I'm kinda glad he is staying with me because there are a lot of people here and it's a very big place I will easily get lost in.