57. Cookies

"(Y/n)!" I hear Morgan shout as she ran through my door and jumped onto me bed. "Peter!"

"Hi Morgan" I sit up keeping the duvet on me and a Peter who was only in his boxers.

"Want to go get breakfast?" She asks sitting at the end of my bed.

"In a bit Morgan" I tell her.

"It's so early" Peter groans pulling the pillow on his face.

"Morgan, what did I say about waking them up" pepper says appearing in the doorway. "Sorry I told her not to come up here and wake you up"

"It's okay" I laugh as Morgan follows her mom out.

I turn the light of and close the curtains and lay back down next to Peter. He wrapped his arms around my body as I fell asleep. The plane trip home and all that happened in London had tired me out, I still need to get him to tell me what happened when he got hit by the train.

"Do we have to get up?" Peter asks.

"We can stay in here all day in bed if you want"

"Yes I want to do that" he smiles and kisses my lips.

"Although I do need to buy some more clothes" I break the kiss.

"We can do that later" he kisses me harder.

"Peter" I moan against his mouth as he slides his tongue into my mouth and sits me onto his lap and I feel the bulge in his boxers harden.

"Mhm?"

"Not right now, my dad is downstairs" I tell him as his hand makes it's way onto my thigh.

"We can be quite" he pouts, Before kissing my neck.

"Ha we both no that's not possible" I laugh.

"(Y/n) pleaseee" he practically begs but I get up of off him and go Into the bathroom and take one look at him and smile before closing the door and turning the shower on.

The warm water runs down my naked body. The bathroom had shampoos and conditioners and shower gels. It was all stocked.

Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrap around me and kisses where placed down my neck.

"Hi" I bite my lip as his hands make there way down my body.

"Hey" he spins me around while I rest my hands on his bare chest.

"Want me to sort that" I smirk as I look down and see his hard on.

"I mean seeing as you caused it that would very much be appreciated" he says and I laugh a bit.

My hands traced down his muscular body as I got down on my knees in front of him. He turned the shower head around so the water wasn't falling on me as much.

My tongue connected with his tip slowly exploring before moving down. I looked at peters face as he moaned.

"Oh god that feels good" he grips my hair out of my face as I pick up the pace. I couldn't take all of him but the parts i couldn't I used my hand.

"(Y/n) I'm close" he says and I look up at him and feel his dick twitch in my mouth before a hot liquid went down my throat and I swallowed it. "You swallowed it?" He sounds shocked.

"Yeah" I shrug.

"That was hot" he passionately kisses my lips.

I could stay in this shower with him forever, but we've got stuff to do today.

"Ready to get out?" I ask.

"No but I'm hungry so yeah" he said and we got out the shower.

I wrapped the fluffy warm towel around my body and walked Into my bedroom.