80. Prom

Prom day!!

I was in my dads city apartment getting ready with mj. Harley and peter where coming at half 7 to pick us up in the limo, this was so exciting.

My phone kept beeping with messages from Peter telling me about this bird he saw and then about a pizza place he found that apparently makes giant pizzas, my boyfriends a tad weird but I love him like that.

We had gotten hair sorted and where moving onto make up, I went for natural with a bit of gold sparkly eyeshadow, that's about it for my makeup ability.

By the time that was all done it was almost time for the boys to come pick us up, we both changed into our dresses and took some photos together. I loved this red dress, the fabric was silky soft and it flowed as I walked.

"Ahh omg I'm so excited" I screamed every minute and mj just laughed every time.

A knock came from the door and mj ran to answer it while I say putting my shoes.

"Hey mj you look lovely" I hear peter say and i struggle to tie my strap on my shoe.

"Stupid shoe who even created heels why am I even in heels these are the most impractical shoes ever" I mumble trying to stand up and Peter walks around to find me with my arms out trying to balance.

"Oh my god" he mumbles his mouth falling wide open as his eyes make there way up and down me.

"What if I need to run from aliens or some shit how the fuck am I supposed to run in these fucking ankle breakers"

"I know you to well" peter smiles and pulls a box of what looks like shoes out from behind him and opens the box showing a pair of sparkly black converse.

"Now They are perfect" I say and he helps me sit down while I take my shoe of and swap into the new ones and jump up. "They're so comfy" I spin around.

I look up to see Peter stood in a black suit with a white shit and red tie that matched my dress. I picked that for him. He had jelled his hair back which looked so weird.

"What happened to your hair"

"You don't like it?"

"One second" I walk over and run my hands through his hair trying to separate his brown curls making it back to the messy curly way I love. "Perfect" I smile.

"You look so beautiful" he smiles making me blush.

"Aww you look so handsome in that suit" I neaten the sides of his suit and straighten his tie.

"But that dress just wow like wow" he moves his hands to my waist pulling me closer into him and kissing my lips getting lipgloss on him. I wipe my finger over his lips, he doesn't break eye contact.

"(Y/n) peter we gotta go" Mj calls from the door.

"Yeah coming" we reply.

"You weren't gonna last in heels I already knew" he says to me as we walk over to Harley and mj.

"Yeah they are so impractical like whoever invented them wanted people to clearly suffer" I say and he squeezes my hand gently.

"Yep"

"Mj look at my shoes" I say showing her them.

"Matching" she pulls up her dress to reveal a pair of plain black converse.

"Limos downstairs and then we just have to pick Ned and betty up and we will be on our way" Peter said as we made our way down the stairs holding our dresses up making me feel like I was in a princess movie.