32. New years

The house was still quite for now, no one was supposed to arrive till after 8 and it was currently 6pm. I still needed to change and do my hair and put on makeup. Downstairs was already set up for tonight so we weren't allowed down there yet unless it was completely necessary.

Peter and I just sat in my room watching tv and playing with the dogs. My outfit was all ready in the closet I just needed to put it on.

By about half 7 I had my hair done into loose curls and put on makeup, it was just a simple make up look with gold eyeshadow.

"Peter go get dressed" I tell him, he was just laying on my bed watching me curl my hair for the past hour.

"Okay" he rolls of the bed and kisses my cheek. "Ned and mj are on there way" Peter tells me and I look at my phone to see the message from the group chat.

"Ahh I need to get dressed" I'm still in a pair of leggings and a hoodie.

I head into the closet and grab the black dress I bought when I went shopping with mj, I haven't worn it yet since I have been saving it for tonight.

The dress was very short and showed a lot. I stared at myself in the mirror and felt a boost of confidence. I looked hot. I put on a pair of tights because it's still winter and my dad would never let me walk around without tights on.

"Peter!" I shout and he appears in the doorway in a pair of black trousers and a white shirt which hugged his muscles. He looked good.

His eyes go up and down my body taking in my appearance. "Wow" Is all he says.

"You look good" I smile at him.

"Oh Um thanks" he snaps back and his cheeks flush. "You look absolutely gorgeous"

"Thank you" my cheeks heat up. "Oh yeah, can you help me choose a pair of shoes?"

"Sure but I'm not sure how much of a help I'd be" he laughs.

"Boots or heels?"

"Which are comfier?" Peter says sitting on my bed.

"Boots"

"Go with boots then" he says and I go into my closet and get every pair of boots out. I have a lot.

"Which ones?" I ask and peter looks at me shocked. "What I have a lot of shoes" I shrug.

"I think the glittery ones" he says pointing to a pair of gold glittery boots. I haven't worn these in a while.

"Good choice" I put them on and walk to the mirror and they pull the outfit together.

"I love that dress" Peter says with a grin. "But I think it would look better on the floor" he adds.

"later" I smirk. I fall back onto the bed as Peter pulls me down and kisses me.

"Promise?"

"Promise" I smile and kiss him back. We eventually break for air and check our phones to see Ned texting us saying they are there.

We go downstairs to see thor already starting in the beer.

"(Y/n) that dress looks hot" wanda says from behind and I do a twirl. Wanda was wearing a dark red dress and had a pair of matching heels on.

"Thanks" I smile.

Peter heads over to the door and let's Ned and mj in.

Max and buddy come racing down the stairs and straight to Peter. Buddy was sort of hopping behind.

"Hey (y/n)" Ned waves excitedly. He had one of his signature hats on and was wearing a navy blue suit.

"Hi" I wave back.