38. Space ship

A/n - merry Christmas!!! I'm posting this update on Christmas Day so if you don't see it Christmas then still have an amazing day also I now have a life size cut out of Tom Holland in my bedroom.

"(Y/n) is it true?" News reporters where stood outside the school as we arrived and Camera's and microphones where shoved in my face.

"Is Tony stark your father?" Another gets close.

"Peter" I squeeze his hand. I don't like this, there are to many people.

"Can everyone just back off" peter says and walks infront not letting go of my hand as he pushes through the crowds.

"Are you her boyfriend?" Peter gets a microphone in his face.

"Excuse me" peter shoves them away.

"(Y/n), peter get in here" mr Harrington says and as soon as we make our way up the stairs and into the building he closes the door.

Students eyes instantly look in my direction. Maybe I should've listened to my dad and just stayed at home until this is cleared up.

"Get to your classrooms!" A teacher shouts.

"Your dad called and is in my office" mr Harrington says and I look at him shocked and confused. "Don't worry, I know, he told me before you even started here"

"Oh why didn't you say anything"

"He didn't want me to, he wanted you to feel normal at school" he tells me.

Peter and I head to mr Harrington's office to find my dad stood looking out the window.

"I got all the articles removed but they are just making more" he tells us. "But it's best to just keep you in school Instead of hiding you away because that makes it look true which we don't want to make it look true"

"What should we do if anyone questions" I ask.

"Don't say anything just a act like nothing has changed" he tells us.

"Okay should we get to class?" I turn to Peter who is stood beside me.

"Yeah I will get happy to pick you up later" he tells me and kisses my head. "See you later, love you" he says and walks out the class room.

"Shall we go?" I ask Peter and he nods and we walk to class where we see ned and mj stood by there lockers.

"Hi" they wave.

"Crazy morning" Ned says.

"Yep" I agree as we make our way into the classroom. All eyes go to me. Nope I don't want to be here. I stop in the door way and Peter notices.

"(Y/n)?" He pulls me back into the corridor.

"I can't do it, they are all staring" I say panicking.

"It's just you and me (y/n), no one else, just us" he stands infront of me and I look down at the floor but he tilts my head up so I'm looking at him.

I take a deep breath in and out and peter watches me carefully. "Okay I'm ready"

"I will be right next to you" he says and kisses my forehead.

Some more people head into the classroom and we walk in behind them and take our seat at the table with Ned and mj. The class seems to take even longer and I can hear people whispering about me.

The corridors got busy as all 4 of us walked through trying to get the cafeteria.

"It's okay, remember just us" Peter whispers and rubs his thumb over my hand.