28. Christmas eve

"ITS CHRISTMAS EVE" I shout while running into the kitchen to open the last door on my advent calendar.

"AHHH" Bucky runs in after and grabs his advent calendar.

"PETERS COMING!!!" I jump up and down and Bucky joins in.

"AHHH" he screams like a teenage girl when they see a pair of shoes they want.

"Why are you screaming in the kitchen, it's 7 in the morning" dad walks in and grabs a cup of coffee.

"ITS CHRISTMAS EVE" Bucky and I continue to jump.

"I realise that" he says grumpily before walking back upstairs.

"Grinch" bucky says and I nod my head in agreement.

"What did you get in your advent calendar?" I ask Bucky.

"A giant Santa" he shows me before shoving it in his mouth. "Makes sense because Santa's coming to night" he smiles.

We both know santa is a myth, but there is always that chance he isnt and he is actually real, nobodys ever seen him so how would we know he is there or he isn't, and that little chance he is real should make you believe. Santa is one of the best parts of Christmas Eve, I remember staying up every night waiting for him. I mean aliens are real because Thor's technically an alien, so that makes an even bigger chance of Santa.

"Want to stay up all night again?" I ask, for the last few years bucky and I always stay up trying to actually prove Santa is real.

"Obviously, that's the best part of Christmas Eve" Bucky smiles.

- - -

Everyone had finally woken up by lunch time and Thor had arrived from Asgard and was already starting on the beer.

I sat on the sofa alone with a box of pringles watching a Christmas prince while everyone else was in the bar drinking.

It was a really good film, I've seen it many times.

Max was asleep on the sofa next to me. Harley came and joined me about 40 mins into the film.

"So what are we watching?"

"A Christmas prince but I might watch Harry Potter instead since I've seen this so many times" I tell him.

"Want me to put Harry Potter on?" Harley asks and I nod while he gets up and switches the channel to play Harry Potter and the philosophers stone.

I have no idea what time Peter and may are coming but I want them to come soon.

Harley and I end up talking about random stuff while watching the movie. Bucky ended up coming in and laying on the sofa stealing max and hugging him.

By the time we got onto chamber of secrets, it was dark outside and Peter and May still weren't here. I should text him and ask him what time he is coming.

Just as I think about getting up I hear a knock on the door.

My dad walks to the door and opens it and I see may and Peter stood in the door way with there bags.

"Peter!!" I jump of the sofa at the same time as max and run towards him. He has the biggest cutest smile on his face when he sees me. His arms open ready to hug me and I jump into them wrapping my legs around his waist and the last week missing him and being away from him soon vanished as he holds me tightly.

My dad makes a coughing noise making peter gently put me back on the ground. I look over at May and she smiles at me. Dad just looks at me confused and I notice peters cheeks are red.