36. Chill day

I wake up the next morning alone in my bed. The memories from last night come back, but where is peter?

I get up out of bed and instantly fall back down, my back ached like crazy. I manage to stay up on my feet after a few tries. I grab peters hoodie from the chair where I had left it and I slide it over my head.

As I waddled out of my bedroom it was freezing. I head downstairs and find him stood in the kitchen getting croissants out of the oven.

"Morning" I smile limping over to him. Everything ached.

"I was gonna bring you breakfast" he sweetly says playing up the croissants.

"Shall I go back up stairs?"

"Are you okay you are limping?" He says concerned.

"I'm fine, just achy" I give him a reassuring smile.

"I will take you back upstairs and then bring you breakfast" he says before scooping me into his arms and carrying me back up to my room.

He places me back in the bed before running back downstairs. The dogs come and sit in the middle of the bed.

"Here you go" peter smiles passing me a tray with a croissant on.

"Thank you" I smile and he sits beside me with his croissant.

"Anything you want to do today?" Peter asks once we finish breakfast.

"The dogs will need walking but we could just chill today"

"We can go to the park this morning and then come back here" Peter suggests and I nod.

We finish eating breakfast and end up cuddling for a while. The dogs tried to squeeze in but ended up giving up and just sitting on our lap.

Ring!

I look over at my phone and notice Nat is calling me. She had also rang me last night but I hadn't noticed until now since I haven't been on my phone.

"Hey" I answer the phone.

"Hi hun, you didn't answer when I called you last night is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is okay I just fell asleep early" I tell her.

"You sure it wasn't because peters there?" I can hear the grin in her voice.

"Why'd you call, is everything okay?" I quickly change conversation.

"Yeah we are currently on our way back"

"Hi (y/n)!" I hear Bucky say in the background.

"What time will you be back?" I ask.

"About 5 minutes" she says.

"5 minutes?" I glance over at peter who stares at me confused.

"Actually we are pulling up now, see you in a minute" she says before hanging up.

"Everything okay?" Peter asks.

"They are back early" I tell him and get out of bed but fall back down. My legs still ached.

"Shall I hide in the bathroom again?"

"No it's okay you just stay here" I tell him and try to get up again.

"You sure you can walk downstairs?"

"Yeah, I'm up" I say finally standing up and limping out of the room.

"Hi! We're back!" Nat shouts and i limp downstairs. All goes well until my foot slips and I end up on the floor.

"Ow" I say as Peter comes running out of my room and picking me up.