11. Walks and cake

(Y/n) pov

The next morning I woke up with an awful headache.

I grab my dressing gown and wrap it around me before heading downstairs.

Omg it's a mess!

There are glasses and pizza boxes scattered everywhere, and shoes...

What the hell happened here last night?

It looks like a herd of elephants ran through here and ate all the food and dumped the packaging on the floor.

It also looks like no one is awake. Well I can see Bucky passed out on the sofa under a pile of cushions.

I walk into the kitchen to find Peter sat at the table with a bowl of cereal, sat in hello kitty pyjamas.

"Morning" he smiles.

"Morning" I grab a bowl of cereal and take a seat opposite him. "Nice pyjamas"

"Thanks" he laughs.

We both sit in silence while we eat.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Peter asks. Oh my god we almost kissed last night!

"Uh some of it" I say and feel my cheeks warm up.

"How much can you remember?"

"When we where in the elevator..."

"So you remember..." he says meaning we almost kissed.

"Yeah.." I look away from his eyes.

"Yeah..."

Back to silence as we both avoid each others eyes.

"You also walked into a pole" I look up to see peter with his dorky smile on his face.

"That might explain why my head hurts" I laugh.

"And you wouldn't shut up about my bum" he laughs and I feel my face warm up again.

"Oh god" I put my head in my hands.

"Yep" I hear him laugh even more.

"Please tell me that was it"

"You wouldn't stop calling me cute" he smiles.

"Well you are very cute" I smile.

"Aww thanks"

I soon finish my breakfast and head back upstairs. I go in the shower and then get ready into a pair of jeans and a light purple crop top.

Everyone was still asleep by the time I was dressed.

I walk over to peters room where he was laying on his bed reading a book.

"Hey" I stand in the doorway.

"Hi" he smiles putting the book down.

"Max needs walking, I was wondering if you wanted to come walk him with me"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay I will go put my shoes on" I smile before leaving his room and walking back into mine to grab my black boots.

"Ready when you are" peter appears in doorway with a smile on his face while max runs up to him.

"Coming" I smile grabbing my coat and following peter down the stairs.

I put max on his leash and we walk out of the front door. I know I probably shouldn't be leaving the grounds but I'm so bored of seeing the same things and Central Park isn't that far away.