67. Mysterio reveals a truth

A/n hi currently in France doing my work experience for college but I will try update the story every 3 days like normal but I'm sorry if it's not going to be same regular updates, I'm also not getting much time to write but I'm trying to get some done before I go to sleep, I hope you are all having a wonderful day and enjoy the story. Also Harry styles has new music out!!!!
Yeah

"Why is (y/n) limping?" Ned asked mj as Peter and I made our way through the corridor and to our lockers.

My body aches like crazy, Peter just looked proud of himself but he helped me walk but he's also the reason I'm struggling to walk.

"(Y/n) you okay?" Mj asked me and I nodded.

"Yep I'm fine" I see Peter smirking out of the corner of my eye.

"So how was date night?" Ned asked.

"We didn't make it, something came up" Peter said closing his locker.

"Quite literally" I mumble and he chuckles and grins at me before standing behind me and resting his chin on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Gross" Ned said pulling a disgusted face.

"Shut up Ned, there is nothing wrong with what we do when we are alone" peter says.

"Peter darling they really don't need to know anymore, let's just change conversations"

"Yep thanks (y/n)" Ned said.

"So where's Olivia?" Mj asked.

"With Betty" I tell her, I still did not like her, she gave me bad vibes.

"Where is Betty?" Ned asked.

"Last time I saw her was in the bathroom and we had a conversation about stuff" I say as we make our way into our biology class, it was the last lesson of the day thankfully.

"Is that why it always takes so long when your in the bathroom because you have conversations" Peter asks as we take a seat at our table.

"Well yeah"

Maths was boring as always, we had to work in a group with flash and he wouldn't stop talking about a new car his parents bought him. We ended up driving Ned and mj home.

"Wanna go out?" Peter asks as we get in the elevator.

"Sure where to?"

"I'm not sure but I haven't swung you through the city in a while" I see the smile creep onto his face.

"Fine" I say and he kisses my lips happily.

"Yay" he excitedly skips of the elevator as I follow behind.

"Peter wait up" I say and run to catch him up as he unlocks the apartment and skips to the bedroom and comes out in his Spider-Man suit with his mask of and in his hand.

"Ready" he smiles and I walk past him smiling before dropping my bag in the bedroom next to his.

"Yeah ready" I say and he walks over to me and I jump and wrap my legs around his waist while holding on tightly.

He walks us out onto the balcony before pulling his mask down and swinging us away.

"I forgot how much I dislike this!" I scream hiding my face into the crook of his neck.

"Just keep holding on tight" he says. "Look at the city" he says and I shake my head. "You're missing out" I slowly open my eyes and down bellow are all the tiny people and tiny cars, well they aren't tiny when your close but from afar they are tiny, like ants. The wind rushed through my hair as we came to a stop in Times Square. He placed me on the ground. "You okay?"