74. You look like you've seen a ghost

"Peter?" I teleport onto the roof and found him sat on the bench.

"(Y/n)" he turns around with red blotchy eyes. I quickly rush over to him and pull him into my arms.

"I couldn't save her" he sobs into my chest as I hold him tightly.

It broke my heart to see him like this, the realisation I would never get to speak or see may or happy ever again began to sink in, everything had all happened to fast it didn't sink in properly.

"Im gonna kill him (y/n)" he says angrily.

"Peter" I stroke his hair comfortingly.

"Omg Peter" Ned rushed over to us.

"She's gone" he says as I wipe the tears from his cheeks. I felt like it wasn't just us here and I could tell Peter could sense it to.

"Ned how'd you get up here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah you ain't the only one whose magic" he says proudly.

"What?" We both turn to look at him shocked.

"I got doctor strange magic"

"That's awesome" I say.

"There's some people you guys should meet" ned says and Peter stands up and I stand up next to him.

"Peter, This is Peter Parker and this is Peter Parker" Ned says and two men in Spider-Man suits jump down on the ground near us.

"This makes more sense now" I say and everyone looks at me shocked.

"I met these girls who said Peter Parker was there boyfriend and I was like my Peter only has one girlfriend I know of who is me so then I must have met your guys girlfriends" I say and they still looked at me shocked.

"I'm very confused right now" Ned said.

"Yeah me to" my Peter says. I had my arm wrapped around him keeping him close also to keep me stood up, my entire body ached.

"I have a feeling we know what you're going through" one of them said.

"No no you don't, I'm sorry but you have no idea what this feels like"

"I lost my uncle Ben" the other one who looked a lot older said.

"Same, I wanted to find and kill the guy who did it and make him pay for what he had done"

"She said something to me before she died" my Peter said."with great power"

"Comes great responsibility" the other finishes.

"Uncle Ben said that before he passed away"

"Maybe she died for a reason"

"Yeah" peter said and my legs felt like they where about to collapse.

"Can we sit down just for a second" I say and peter instantly leads me to the chair.

"(Y/n) you okay?" He said kneeling down in front of me.

"Oh Um yeah Im just dizzy" I say.

"Your heads bleeding" he grabs a tissue from his pocket and places it on my head.

"Oh, can we go lay down, the world is spinning" he cups my cheeks and I focus on his brown eyes that where blotchy.

"Our apartment is kind of blown up and destroyed" he says.

"Oh where are we gonna live?"

"We will figure it out"

"Okay"